Chapter 104: first look

//warning for nudity in this chapter,
Aha- also touching but not explicit, sexual joking, just sort of awkward to read for some ppl//

Wilbur had been thinking a lot. It had been four months and two weeks since his surgery and he still hadn't looked at himself closely or really feel it. He had still been super nervous but recently he'd been curious, knowing for a fact it wasn't a trick of his mind anymore.

He just didn't know how exactly to.. approach this now. For sapnap, all he has to do is look down and he can see, feel and everything. But for wilbur he couldn't just look down and see everything..

He tried to figure out how to exactly see.. he wanted to learn more about himself. He let out a sigh. Maybe he should talk to sapnap about it.. so thats what he decided to do.

He grabbed his glass of now empty water and went downstairs. He sat the glass in the sink and hesitantly poked his head out of the kitchen into the living room. Sapnap was sitting on the couch watching TV.

He didn't know where everyone else was but right now he just needed sapnap. He stood in front of him and rubbed his arm. Sapnap looked up at him and hummed. "hey baby, what're you doing?" He ask.

"Um.. I need your help.." he said. He didn't know how exactly to say.
Sapnap sat up. "What did you need?"
Wilbur glanced at the stairs. "can we go upstairs.?" He ask. Sapnap nodded and got up following wilbur upstairs.

Wilbur went to their room and shut the door after sapnap came in. "Um.. I.. I wanted to know how exactly I could.. look..?" He ask gesturing 'down there'

Sapnap tilted his head. "You mean you've never looked??" He ask confused. "Not fully.. of course I've stood in the mirror but.. I mean.. I can't see it.."

"Have you felt it?' he ask. Wilbur shook his head. "Jesus will, well.. I understand you can't really see it well, but I would've assumed you'd at least.. touched it.." wilbur blushed and punched his arm playfully, giggling.

"Shut up.. I haven't.. I just.. I wanna see.. I wanna know about myself.."
Sapnaps expression softened. "Alright honey.. I'll go get something so you can see" he smiled going to their bathroom outside the room.

Wilbur sat on the bed waiting. Sapnap came back and shut the door sitting in front of him. Wilbur looked at him. "alright love.. is it ok if I'm here to help and guide you?" Wilbur nodded. "That's ok.."

Sapnap nodded and crawled behind him. "Alright love, go ahead and take your underwear off, y'know, gotta do that to see" he chuckled. Wilbur rolled his eyes playfully and pulled them off.

Sapnap hummed. "Alright.. hold this" he handed will a hand held mirror.
Sapnap pulled him back and hummed. "Here.." he gently pushed wilburs legs open.

Wilburs face heated up from embarasment. "Ok, hold it to where you can see" he said softly, gently pulling wilburs skirt back so he could see.

Wilbur held the mirror down and looked at himself. "Well, wha'dya think?" Wilbur stared. It was so much more better than what he'd had previously. "I- uh.. it's better.." sapnap played with his hair. "yeah?"

Wilbur nodded. "Did you want to feel it?" He ask. Wilbur nodded. Sapnap chuckled and took his hand. "need me to guid you?" Wilbur nodded once again. Sapnap made him make two fingers and let him feel himself.

Wilburs face went red. "I-" sapnap kissed his head. "it's definitely different isn't it?" Wilbur nodded. Even though he never touched much or at all back then.

Wilbur ran his hand over it. "do you like it.?" He ask. Wilbur nodded. "It makes me feel a lot more comfortable than.. you know.." sapnap nodded. "Yeah.. I know what you mean.." wilbur giggled "they did a good job..."

Sapnap snorted. "yeah?" "Mhm"
Wilburs hand rubbed against a very sensitive part and his face lit up red. "ShiT-" he shreiked. Sapnap snorted and started laughing at his his reaction.

"Wh-what-" sapnap shook his head and giggled. "Your so cute.." wilbur blushed and huffed but wasn't mad.
He smiled slightly and looked back at sapnap. "Do you wanna see..?"

Now it was Sapnaps turn to blush.
"I- uh- i-if you want me to-" wilbur giggled. "I wouldn't have ask if I didn't" sapnap huffed. "Smartass"

//Btw that ends here lololol not continuing that but not they didn't do anything segsual//