Chapter 71: agitated

Wilbur was back in the bathroom.
This time it wasn't good. He'd removed himself from the room after he felt sick. He sat in the bathroom floor and laid his head on the toilet lid.

He'd gotten his medicine but all it did was make him feel sick. Though the psychiatrist said it would make him feel sick the first few days he didn't think it would be this bad.

He wined and tried not to get sick since the medicine was in him, but she said they put more than needed in the bottle and just take it every day.

The more he tried to keep everything down the worse he felt. He finally gave in and well, now the medicine was out of his system sadly.

He flushed the toilet but stayed sitting at it. He felt sick still but not as bad. He just hoped no one would try and come in, he didn't want to worry anyone more than he usually did.

He looked at the bathroom door and sighed. He'd locked it, but that didn't mean they couldn't get it open if they really wanted to.

He let out a shakey breath and closed his eyes.

Next thing he knew he'd fallen asleep, and was now being woken up by someone pulling him close. He groaned and his eyes slowly ajusted to the light.

Karl was holding him and had a cold wet cloth against his face, sapnap was looking around the bathroom looking on the verge of a panic attack, george was looked down at him and Karl with a worried face and dream had just crouched in front of him holding a cup of water.

Damnit.

So much for not worrying them.

"He's awake.." Karl said softly. Sapnap immediately got on his knees and sat beside him. "will?" Wilbur rubbed his eyes and yanwned. "What's going on?'

"We- we don't know.. we were hoping you could tell us.. um.. so.. sapnap came to check on you since you'd been in here a while and you wouldn't answer.. I think.. I think he panicking.."

Because of last time. "and uh.. he kinda busted down the door.." "and when I saw you passed out at the toilet of course I flipped out' he huffed holding his head. Wilbur sighed softly. "I'm sorry.. the medicine just made me a little nauseous.. I got tired and I guess I fell asleep..'

Sapnap sighed and hugged him. "I'm glad your ok..' he mumbled. Wilbur nodded and shifted. Everyone got calmed down and got back in the room. Wilbur sat beside sapnap and Karl and looked at sapnap with a sad face.

"Sap.." he mumbled. Sapnap looked at him. "yeah? What's wrong?' he ask rubbing his back. "you know I.. I wouldn't do it again.. right..?' sapnap frowned and bit the inside of his cheek. "I-.. I know.. I was just worried.." Wilbur nodded.

"I understand.. it's hard to trust me but I.. i-i won't do it again.. I have too much to live for right now.." he said glancing at everyone else. Sapnap hugged him. "You had plenty to live for then too.."

"Sap I've heard this before.. I know.. I made a stupid mistake." Sapnap shook his head. "i- I know you've heard this plenty but it's coming from me.. you made a mistake and you learned from it.. you've grown from it honey.."

Wilbur nodded and laid down. "I'm tired.." he mumbled. He really didn't feel like hearing any of this right now.

Sapnap nodded. "Ok.." he sighed softly and played with his hair. Wilbur just felt agitated right now.