Chapter 80: hope

Wilbur laid with his new kitten and his boyfriend's. Today was a really good day.. now all he had to do was talk to his doctor about surgery and then maybe he'd feel complete..

Hopefully.. he knew for a fact he wanted that surgery, even if he was a little more comfortable with himself he still had yet to let 'it' be touched like that. The thought made him uncomfortable and upset.

Speaking of surgery, sapnap was doing pretty good, he changed his bandages like he needed and was keeping himself clean and followed everything they told him to do.

As for Karl, his pregnancy was now almost 3 months along. Without a shirt he definitely began to show a little. The smallest bump showed starting more at the bottom of his stomach.

He had gained a little weight, he didn't like that, but he knew it was because of the baby. He'd still had his doubts about having the baby but he was always reassured about it.

Dream was feeling better about what happened, he still absolutely hated it happened of course but he didn't feel so guilty anymore.

As for george, his seizures had become more frequent. He'd have to go on a stronger medicine. But other than that he was fine.

Everyone went to sleep soundly that night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur woke up the next morning and curled up against someone. He didn't care who, he was still tired.
He felt arms wrap around him. He smiled softly and nuzzled into their chest.

He heard a giggle and he knew who it was. He looked up at him and smiled. "Morning.." "morning" Karl said kissing his head. Wilbur moved and gently put a hand on his stomach.

Karl giggled and pet his hair. "What time is it.?" Wilbur ask. "10" wilburs eyes widened and he quickly sat up. Karl shreiked and sat up with him. "What?-' "I have my appointment today at 10:30-"

"Oh- well, you still have like.. 25 minutes" wilbur shook his head. "I have to drive there, well, get drove there and get ready" he said getting up.

Sapnap groaned and rolled over.
Wilbur grabbed a pair of pants and a sweater. He put the pants on and took off his shirt putting on the sweater. He rushed off to the bathroom to get ready, and he still had to take his medicine.

Usually, he wasn't this worried about being late or anything, but he knew he could finally talk about a surgery.

He got ready and went downstairs. Bad hummed. "your down later than usual" "yeah sorry I overslept" bad chuckled and he left to his appointment.

He really hoped he could at least get something started with the talk of a surgery..

Sapnap really hoped things would go well for wilbur today. Yesterday was a good day and he hoped his days would get better and stay better.

He fed patches and made sure to take care of himself. He had about 4 to 6 weeks until he could get the stitches out depending on how things went.

He sat on the bed and pet the small kitten with a sigh waiting for wilbur to come home with hopefully good news.

//I'm feeling really down today so this chapters short- sorry //