Chapter 92: explaining

Karl held wilbur close and slowly began to doze off again until he heard small sniffles. He opened his eyes and looked a Wilbur. "Will.." he said gently petting his hair.

Wilbur hid his face in his chest and clung to him. Every now and then he'd doze off and wilbur would start to cry again, but eventually they both fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Morning came and Wilburs eyes slowly fluttered open. He slowly sat up and looked over. Karl..? What- oh.
Yeah, he had that dream.. he shivered at the thought and sighed softly. He was embarrassed from what happened.

Sapnap was awake and looked at him. "Morning hon.. how are you feeling.?"
Wilbur shifted. "I feel fine.. uh.. a little sore" he giggled. Sapnap frowned softly but chuckled. "Did I accidentally go too hard.?" Wilbur blushed and huffed. "no- don't make it sound like we did it" he huffed crossing his arms.

"Aww am I embarassing you?" Wilbur rolled his eyes playfully and got up.
His legs were wobbily, probably for two reasons. His brain was still a bit foggy, as a result from that horrible panic attack last night.

Karl opened his eyes. "You guys did what now?-" wilburs face turned red. "We didn't do anything-" he huffed stretching. Sapnap chuckled and sighed softly.

Wilbur left the room to the bathroom.
Karl rubbed the back of his neck as he sat up. "we didn't embarrass him did we..?" "We did, but he'll be okay.." he chuckled.

"Did you two actually.. uh.." sapnap shook his head. "We're still virgins" he snorted. Karl huffed and giggled. "Yeah, so what happened if your ok telling me..?"

"Ehhh I wouldn't say anything unless will was ok with it, but I promise we didn't do 'it" he snickered. Karl nodded and smiled. "And.. what about last night..? Did he not say anything about it..?"

"He only said it was about you.. God Karl he looked so broken down.. I.. that was the worst I've ever seen him.." Karl frowned. Wilbur came back in and looked at them. "What..?"

"Oh- nothing, um.. will.. can you tell us what happened last night..?" Wilbur shifted and hesitantly sat beside them. "Um.. I had a nightmare.. that's all.."

"It must've been a really bad nightmare then.." wilbur nodded. "It- it was" he was trying not to cry again. He'd done that enough. Sapnap gently rubbed his back. "Take your time.." he said softly.

Wilbur let out a shakey breath. "I... Karl went into labor.. and we went to his hospital.." he mumbled. Karl shifted and held his hand. "he had the baby.. and.. and they said he started bleeding out and we were all rushed out and i- his last words were I love you and we were all crying and really sad and-"

Sapnap massages his shoulders. "Shh just breathe.." wilbur didn't realize he was rambling and had started crying. "W-we lost him, i-it felt so real- i-i- sapnap screamed and it was horrible i-"

Sapnap was now cradling him. "Shh just breathe stop talking about it.."
The more wilbur talked about it the worse his breathing got.

Karl hugged him as well. "I'm here.. will I still have 5 more months to go.. I'm ok.." he said softly. Wilbur nodded. "I-i- know but-" he covered his face not wanting to talk about it anymore.

Sapnap kissed his head. "Shh.. just breathe baby.." wilbur nodded and clung to Karl. "I-its just really hard to tell.. what's real and what's not.." he sniffed.

Sapnap frowned. "I-i know.. let's take your medicine ok..?" Wilbur just nodded and looked down.