Chapter 47: bath

Sapnap came back dressed and ready for the day. He looked at Karl and wilbur and sat beside them.
"Is he ok?' sapnap ask. Karl shrugged. "He had a nightmare.." sapnap frowned softly and looked at him.

Wilbur opened his eyes and looked at Karl then nuzzled his chest sniffling.
Karl continued to rub his back. "Does he have nightmares often..?" Sapnap nodded. "Yeah sadly.. lots of nightmares and bad memories and stuff"

Karl looked back at him and debated on giving him a small kiss on the head, because he was worried it would make things awkward.

He decided not to and to just hold him. After about 10 minutes he calmed down and got up and went to the bathroom.

Everyone got dressed and decided to hang out at the park and stuff for the whole day, making sure they had plenty of water and places to sit for Karl and wilbur.

They all wound up having a great time, it had begun to rain and they all had to walk home in the rain. Sapnap and wilbur went to their house, dream went to his george to his and Karl to his.

Everyone texted the new group chat they made when they got home making sure everyone got home safe.
Sapnap and wilbur were soaked.

Sapnap grabbed a towel and handed it to wilbur. "Hey honey, we should take a warm bath so we don't catch cold"
Wilbur nodded. "I'll use this one, you can use the downstairs one" he figured wilbur still didn't like this bathroom very much, but was confused when wilbur went into the bathroom and started the bath.

"Maybe we could both just take a relaxing hot bath..?" Sapnap blinked. "Like- together?-" he nodded. Wilbur was- opening up. In a way sapnap never expected him to.

"I was thinking lots of bubbles.. I think this bath is big enough.." he mumbled. And it was. It was large and sort of triangular but not really. Just like a hot tub but a bath tub.

Sapnap nodded immediately. "Yeah- yeah that's fine with me-" sapnap was still in shock wilbur wanted to take a bath with him. Usually he didn't even want him to see him in the shower behind the curtain even if his body was hidden.

Wilbur watched the water run. "Can I get in first..? And um.. can you turn around..?" Of course wilbur still didn't want to be seen naked, he'd put plenty of soap to make lots of bubbles.

//Now I Wanna take a bubble bath-//

Sapnap nodded. "Of course honey"
He said turning around. Wilbur took off his wet cold clothes and sat them on the floor, slipping into the tub and let out a soft sigh of relief. The hot water felt great on his freezing body.

"You can get in now.." he said double checking the bubbles, there were plenty. Sapnap got undressed and quickly slipped into the soapy water.
Wilbur smiled shyly at him.

Sapnap smiled and picked up a scoop of bubbles and threw them in the air, them softly landing back onto the other bubbles. Wilbur giggled and sunk more into the water.

He felt so relaxed despite being naked, mainly because he knew he was covered and the water felt so good. He could just take a nap in here..

Sapnap chuckled and looked at the ceiling. He was so happy wilbur felt comfortable enough to do this.
Maybe wilbur was starting to get better.. he knew he wouldn't be completely confident about himself until he got the surgery and even then he still wouldn't be completely confident, but he was opening up.

Wilbur felt like everything was going good at this moment. Today was a good day despite the dream, and they had Karl now. Karl was ok now, the man hadn't tried to come back in their house, so everything felt ok right now..

He still had yet to tell anyone about that but he wasn't going to any time soon. He felt ok right now. He relaxed in the warm water and closed his eyes, tilting his head back.