Chapter 33: ...blood..?

The two now sat in the bathroom with the door shut. Karl nervously stared at the ground, not wanting to look at it. It had been about a minute now.

Wilbur sat on the edge of the bathtub. Karl said he didn't want wilbur to look first. So Karl had to look. "Do you think we got the result..?" He mumbled. Wilbur shrugged. "The box said it takes up to a minute for results so.. probably.."

Karl nodded and stood up grabbing it off the counter hesitantly. He closed his eyes and held it. He was so scared. What was he going to do if he wound up pregnant? His parents definitely wouldn't be happy, and neither would he.

Wilbur got up and rubbed his back. "It's ok.." Karl didn't feel ok. He hesitantly opened his eyes and looked at the small test in his hand. He stared for a moment and looked at wilbur. Wilbur looked at it and then the box.

"Two lines means pregnant" wilbur said. Karl dropped on the floor and let out a shakey sigh. "Thank God.. it's negative.. somehow.." wilbur threw away the box and sat beside him. "Well that's good" he said smiling.

Karl nodded. "It really is.. gosh I didn't know what I was going to do.." wilbur nodded. "Yeah.. I would've been there for you though.." Karl looked at him and smiled softly. "Yeah.. thank you will.."

Wilbur nodded. "Of course.." Karl threw away the test and let his head fall back against the cabinet. Wilbur thought. "Did you maybe wanna stay the night?" " If it's ok with the other two.. can I..?"

Wilbur nodded and got up, helping Karl up. "Im sure they'll be ok with it" he giggled. Karl nodded and followed wilbur out of the bathroom back to the room.

Sapnap looked up as they entered the room. Dream was currently a blob, and as soon as he saw Karl he hid behind sapnap. "Is it ok if Karl stays the night?" Wilbur ask.

Sapnap smiled and nodded "of course, we'll need to blow up the air mattress" wilbur smiled happily and ran off to go get it. Sapnap was so glad to see wilbur smiling. He deserved it after this long day of crying.

He came back with the bed and sat it down. Sapnap got up, dream hid behind a pillow, and plugged it in to blow up. Wilbur looked at Karl smiling. Karl smiled slightly and hugged wilburs arm a moment then pulled away.

The mattress was done blowing up and Karl sat on it. Wilbur sat on the bed and sat closer to Karl. It was a bit awkward for Karl, he hadn't seen any of them in forever, but the awkwardness would go away later.

Dream nuzzled wilburs hand with a worried expression. Wilbur looked down at him and blinked. "Oh-' he pet his head. "Do you wanna go change back?" He ask.

Dream nodded. Wilbur got up once again and took dream to the hallway. Dream shifted back and kissed wilburs nose. "Thanks.." wilbur nodded. "Of course.." they went back in and got comfortable.

Karl was given a blanket and a pillow.
Wilbur leaned his head back. He did way to much walking today. His stomach felt it. He closed his eyes trying not to think about it.

If he got sick again that would he bad. He shifted. Maybe he needed to take the medicine. He looked over at sapnap who was leaning on dream.

"Sap..?" He ask quietly. "Yeah?" He ask looking at wilbur. "I need the medicine.. I think I did way to much today" sapnap nodded immediately and grabbed the bag opening the bottle.

He handed wilbur a pill and a water. Wilbur sighed softly and took the pill.
Sapnap rubbed his shoulder. "are you ok?" Wilbur nodded. He was getting tired of being ask that, but he appreciated it.

He leaned back and closed his eyes. He just wanted sleep. He fell asleep with sapnap playing with his hair and the tv playing softly in the background.

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Wilbur woke up and groaned. The room was dark but the fairy lights lit the room just enough like a night light. He looked over and saw Karl sleeping peacefully.

He yawned and rolled over to go back to sleep but he felt something. In between his legs. Like.. sticky, wet?

He immediately freaked out and sat up throwing the blanket off him.
He stared between his thighs and at the bed sheets. It wasn't a lot on the sheets but..

Blood.?