Chapter 81: holy shit

Wilbur came inside after an hour of being gone. Sapnap way waiting in wilburs room. Wilbur opened the door and came in shutting the door.

Sapnap looked up. "hey will! How'd everything go?" Wilbur sat beside him and looked at his lap. "she said we would talk more on it and look into my medical records.. because of my surgery last year she said they'd have to make sure everything was ok.."

Wilbur frowned. "And that it would take longer than usual because of them having to look into everything.." sapnap rubbed his back. "hey.. I'm sure it's ok.. it'll be fine.. you'll get that surgery whether it takes longer or not.. I promise.."

Wilbur looked at his hands and nodded slowly. "Yeah.." patches walked over and sat in his lap. Wilbur smiled a small smile and pet her gently.

But wilbur still looked a bit sad. He knew this process would take a while but he didn't like it would take even longer than he thought.

Sapnap looked at him and moved behind him gently massaging his shoulders. Wilbur sighed softly and leaned into the touch.

He felt a surge of tiredness run through him. He leaned back against him and closed his eyes. He felt like he was falling, he was dizzy. He just thought he was going to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur woke up and looked around. Sapnap was gone, Karl was sitting beside him. He tried to sit up but winced and laid back on his side.

Why did his stomach hurt so bad?
He curled up and whimpered. "Karl" he whispered out. Karl didn't look at him. Wilbur felt horrible cramps in his lower stomach. "K-karl'" he cried.

Karl looked at him and just stared.
Wilbur whimpered confused. Why wasn't Karl doing anything?
Wilbur hugged his stomach and felt it wet.

He slowly lifted his shirt. He saw blood covering his stomach. His old scar from the surgery was re-opened.
His face went pale and he gripped the sheets. "K-karl- i-im bleeding-"

Wilbur felt dizzy. Next thing he knew he was at the hospital. He heard doctors talking. He looked at his stomach and his scar was stitched up.

The doctor came over frowning.
"Due to what's happened to your stomach.. your surgery can't happen..
It's effected where we'd have to cut and we can't risk re-ipening it for your surgery.. I'm sorry but you can never get your surgery..'

Wilburs eyes widened. He started sobbing. No, nonono he needed this surgery, he couldn't go without it, he had been looking forward to it for too long, if he didn't get that surgery how was he ever supposed to feel happy about himself, how could he ever be in front of any of his lovers naked without feeling dread and pure anxiety, how could he look at himself, how could he be intimate with them, how could he ever have a baby or anything he'd been looking forward to.

He was shaking horribly. He'd never get to be releived of this horrible burden to him, his shaking got worse until he opened his eyes.

He was in his room. He was sweating and crying. Karl was shaking him awake, was- was he sleeping? Did he just wake up? He sat up and hyperventilated.

Karl rubbed his back and rocked him. "Hey hey will calm down it's ok, I'm here you were sleeping will" he said trying to comfort him.

Wilbur clung to him sobbing. "I-i- can still have my surgery r-right?" He sobbed. Karl nodded. "of course! What do you mean? She just said it would take a while but she didn't say you couldn't-"

Wilbur clung to him for dear life and sobbed. 10 minutes passed and he'd calmed down. Karl rocked him gently and played with his hair. "will.. are you ok..?" He ask softly. Wilbur nodded and wiped his face.

"I-im sorry i- I had a nightmare I guess.." Karl nodded. "Do you wanna talk about it..?" Wilbur shifted. He told Karl. Most of what happened.

Karl frowned. "that's not gonna happen.. there's no way your over a year scar could just re-open like that.. I promise.."

Wilbur nodded. "I-i- know I just- i-i don't know.." Karl pet his hair. "your gonna be ok.. you'll get your surgery you don't have to worry about it.."

Wilbur nodded into his chest and closed his eyes. He definitely wasn't going back to sleep though.

"By the way.. we were looking at different houses.. did you want to look through them too..?"