Chapter 25: kisses

Wilbur sat on the bed in the skirt waiting for sapnap. He wanted to tell him he didn't feel very comfortable with his masculinity right now, but he didn't.

Even if he was feeling a little better.. he still didn't like telling people things that upset him, or if something was wrong. That's just not how he was.

Sapnap came in dressed. He looked at wilbur and froze. It had been.. quite a long time since he'd seen wilbur in a skirt. He blushed and smiled. "You look pretty" wilbur secretly gushed at those words. How much he absolutely loved being called pretty.

But his big grin made sapnap aware he liked it. He sat beside wilbur and kissed his cheek. "did you plan on going somewhere?" Wilbur shrugged. "No not really.. I just wanted to wear a skirt" sapnap nodded. "Well there's nothing wrong with that" he cooed.

Wilbur smiled. He loved sapnap. "Do you think george and dream can come over?' sapnap shrugged. "only if you'd be ok with it" wilbur nodded. "Yeah of course, I miss them"

Sapnap chuckled. "Aw, well, I can call them and see when they can come over" wilbur felt a pinch of joy. Though of course, wilbur wouldn't get to be happy like this all the time due to his mental health.

Sapnap called them and ask if they could come. Both said yes immediately and got ready. Sapnap sat his phone down and pulled wilbur into his lap. "Both of them can come" wilbur nodded happily and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Sapnap.." he suddenly said in a quiet tone. Sapnap gently put his hands on his waist. "Yes honey?" He ask, slightly concerned at the drop of tone.

"I.. I'm really happy.." he said quietly.
Sapnap smiled in releif and gladness. "Yeah..? I'm so glad.." he said kissing his neck once and then his cheek.

Wilbur shuttered and laid his head on his chest. "Your really handsome..' he mumbled. Sapnaps face flushed again. "Oh- thanks" he chuckled. Wilbur nodded and traced his finger over his chest.

Sapnap titled his head. He was confused on what exactly wilbur was doing. "Do you think.. maybe.. I can get a.. well.. that surgery soon..? Or at all..?" Sapnap blinked. Oh.

"What?- of course you can, you just gotta be 18 then you can get that surgery.. of course if you still want it" wilbur sat up in his lap. "Sapnap. I'm not sure I want it, I need it. I need that surgery.. I can't.. I can't stand being.. like this.. I don't just want the surgery.. I really need it.."

Sapnap saw the look on his face, and he knew that wilbur wasn't going to regret it. He'd wanted this for over a year now, his mind never changed and he knew he experienced dysphoria like sapnap had, still did.

He cupped his cheeks. "We're getting you that surgery as soon as you turn 18 ok..? I promise.. until then.." he placed a hand on his thigh. "were going to help you through everything.. ok..?"

Wilbur smiled softly at him and rested his head back on his chest. "Mhm.." sapnap gave another small neck kiss and rubbed his back.

Wilbur always shivered at certain kissed. He wished he could stay this happy forever.

"Hey sap..?" He ask again. Sapnap played with his hair. "yes will?"
"Can you maybe.. give me more kisses..?'

It was unusual for wilbur to ask anything, so sapnap was very happy to oblige. He kissed his head and went to his cheek, peppering small kisses across his face.

Wilbur loved it. But this wasn't exactly the kisses he meant, but it still definitely made him happy. More than it should.

Sapnaps hands still rested on his waist, wilburs hands against his chest. He felt content. Happy. He felt overwhelmed with happiness that he shivered and shook a bit.

Sapnap was a bit worried. "Is everything ok.?" He ask. Wilbur opened his eyes and nodded. "Mhm.. can you maybe kiss my neck..?" He loved the feeling.

Sapnap nodded and gave kisses around his neck. Small pecks, just cute little smooches.

Wilbur giggled and tilted his head to the side. As time went by, which was really only about 20 seconds. Sapnap noticed wilburs face had changed from happy and smiley, to a sort of relaxed but scrunched up face.

//⚠️Sort of sensual?//

His smooches and pecks got softer and longer. Now making sort of kissing noises. Wilbur tilted his head again, more now.

Small shakey breaths escaped his mouth now. He twitched and clung to sapnap as he gave the kisses and rubbed his sides.

Wilbur shivered and let out a wine when sapnap kissed a place on his neck. He chuckled. "Are you ok honey..?" Wilbur nodded erratically.
Sapnap kissed his head and went back to his neck.

Wilbur felt amazing. He had butterflies in his stomach. Sapnap gave another experimental kiss to the same spot. Wilburs breath hitched this time.

Sapnap smirked and gave a soft bite. Wilbur gasp in surprise and his hips rolled on their own. Sapnap looked down then back at wilbur. "Your so cute.." he cooed.

Wilbur looked at him and laid his head on his shoulder. Their door opened and dream and george stood there. "Are we interrupting something?"