Chapter 72: stress and releif

Wilbur felt bad. He'd gotten mad at sapnap for bringing up.. that again.. and now he was laying there pretending to sleep. Karl sighed softly and looked at sapnap. "you shouldn't have brought that up.." he whispered.

"How could I not?? It felt like it over again and it was scary" Karl sighed. "I know it must have been.. really.. but you have to be strong.. for will..'

"Damnit I have been!" He said just a bit louder. Dream and george looked over. "I- I have! But it's really hard I've been there for him so much and I've tried to comfort him as much as I can, I make sure he takes his medicine and I make sure he's ok, I haven't cried in front of him ever! So don't tell me to 'be strong for him' because I've been doing that for a very long time!'

Wilbur frowned. He turned invisible and got up slowly.

Karl frowned and looked at his hands. Dream crawled over. "hey calm down, just breathe-" "I am calm!" George flinched and sighed moving to him and gently hugging him.

Wilbur left the room and went downstairs gripping his chest. He was still stressing out the ones he loved no matter what.

"I think you need some comfort sapnap.." sapnap tensed up. "your right.. you have been strong for him.."
Dream sat behind him and massaged his shoulders. "I think you need a break from so much stress.. let's just calm down.."

Karl cupped his cheeks. "sap.. I think you need a good cry.." sapnap was already on the verge of tears, it didn't take much for him to completely break down. He sobbed and hugged george tightly.

"We need to be there for will more too.. so we can take some stress and stuff off of you.. how about that..?" Sapnap hiccuped. "I don't mind looking after him but it's not his fault, I'm constantly worrying that's just me"

"I know.. you need to try and calm your nerves.. we're here for him now too.. how about we form a system of spending the night together.." sapnap nodded. "And start saving up for a house together..?" Karl ask.

The other three looked at him. "That sounds great.."

Wilbur couldn't handle the stress while being invisible. He stopped in the living room and sobbed falling on his knees gripping his shirt and sobbing as he became un invisible.

Bad perked up and looked over, his eyes widening. He got up and rushed over, skeppy sitting up as well, and zenith looking up.

"Hey hey what's going on?'' bad ask softly, hugging him slightly. Wilbur clung to him and cried. "I-im just stressing him out more" he choked out.

Bad frowned. "who?' "sapnap!" He sobbed. "Ok.. come to the couch and talk ok..?" Wilbur stood with bad and sat on the couch pulling his knees to his chest.

Bad rubbed his back. "What happened..?' wilbur hiccuped. "He was talking to me about that night i- a-and I got mad and used a tone with him and laid down and tried to go to sleep"

Bad frowned and nodded. "Sapnap said he was trying to be strong for me and he was so stressed from trying to look after me- i-i don't want him to be so stressed" he cried. Bad laid wilburs head on his chest and rubbed his back in circles.

"I'm sorry.. sapnaps just trying to be the big person.. he takes everything on his own shoulders and worries over it.." "h-he doesn't trust me" "I'm sorry.. it's gonna take a while for everything to get better.. but it does.. I promise.."

"H-how do you know?" "Well.. I got to a low point in my life.. but.. look at me now.. I have skeppy, two handsome and pretty kids.. it wasn't always like this.. so it does take time.."

"How much longer..?" He ask hiccuping. "I have a feeling.. not too much longer.. maybe a month, maybe a few.. but I promise it'll get better.."

Zenith crawled beside Wilbur and hugged his arm. Wilbur wiped his eyes. "Ok.. i-im sorry-" "don't be.. do you wanna join us in the movie? Zenith picked it out"

Wilbur nodded and held zenith.
He finally relaxed and watched raya and the last dragon with the three.

The other four sat upstairs and talked.