Chapter 82: chickmen nuggits

//I started sobbing on video call with my grandma and now she's coming to get me cheeeck ✌️

Updaaate: that was last night now I'm at her house eating pancake sausage stiicks- //

After that nightmare, wilbur could feel himself slipping. He didn't want to, he wanted to look at these houses Karl was begining to pull up on his laptop, but his mind needed a break.

He sighed as he felt his head getting fuzzy. "Karl.. we might have to look later.." he mumbled, he noticed his voice getting softer. Karl looked at him and saw his eyes dropping. "Oh, is something wrong..?"

Wilbur shook his head softly. " 'm slipping.." he mumbled. Karl smiled softly. "You can still look at them.. it doesn't matter.. and when your in your big mind you can choose with us if that makes you feel better'

Wilbur nodded and laid his head on Karls shoulder closing his eyes. Karl pet his head and waited. Wilbur opened his eyes and looked at Karl and gave a small smile.

Karl giggled. "ok, so, here's the first house"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilburs eyes sparkled. He saw this one house that had stairs that curled up as you walked up them. It had really pretty bedrooms and three bathrooms.

Though it was probably one of the most expensive, but they all chose ones that were in their budgets.

Karl kept that one in mind and they scrolled through the last two. Sapnap came in with food. He sat on the bed smiling. "I'm baaack" he hummed sitting the bag down.

Wilbur smiled. "Sorry I was gone so long" sapnap chuckled. Wilbur shrugged. "slept a while" Karl nodded. "Yeah.. and he had a nightmare" wilbur rubbed his arm. Sapnap frowned. "aw I'm sorry baby, what happened?"

Wilbur shook his head. "Don't like it.."
Karl pet his hair. "how about we don't talk about it right now" he said. Sapnap nodded. "Alright, luckily I got wilby some chicken nuggets" he smiled.

Wilbur perked up as he was handed the box of chicken nuggets. Karl giggled and got his chicken sandwich.
Wilbur munched on a nugget and looked at the laptop.

"Oh, sap, wilbur likes the house with the curly stairs" sapnap chuckled. "I figured he might" wilbur smiled and grabbed another nugget.

Karl and sapnap talked together until Wilbur watched sapnaps phone light up. He grabbed it smiling. "Sappy you got a text" he hummed. Sapnap looked at him. "Who's it from?"

Wilbur shifted and looked at the words. "Uh.." sapnap giggled. "Lemme see" wilbur handed him his phone.
Sapnap read it and began typing.

Wilbur watched him and leaned back poking another nugget in his mouth. Karl pet his head and kissed his cheek.
Wilbur giggled and looked at Karl.

"Baby" wilbur smiled looking at Karls stomach. Karl blinked. "oh- yeah, there's a baby" he giggled. Wilbur scooted closer and put his hand on Karls stomach.

Karl smiled softly and lifted his shirt just below his chest. The bump was hardly noticable but more noticable than before. Wilbur rubbed it and smiled softly.

Karl played with his hair and continued eating. Sapnap looked at them and chuckled. "Um, do you guys think it's ok if someone who's a little hyper comes over?"

Karl looked at him. "Who?" "I don't think you've met them but they're nice people, they just said he's been a little down and wilbur was probably the only thing that could cheer him up since he said he missed him"

Karl shrugged. "I don't mind" wilbur looked at him and titled his head. Sapnap nodded and texted back then sat his phone down.

Wilbur sat criss crossed and wondered who he was talking about.