Chapter 65: misunderstanding

Karl snorted. "You want to try something?" Wilbur nodded. "Yeah?" Karl laid down and giggled. He found what Wilbur ask him to do funny sounding. "What are you gonna do?'

Wilbur smiled. "Just wait" he crawled in between his legs because he didn't want to sit on his knees, that would probably hurt him. Karls face only went pink.

Wilbur smiled at him with his always comforting smile and he gently lifted his hoodie just enough to expose his stomach. Karls face now went darker. "What exactly are you doing though?" He ask.

Wilbur said nothing and leaned his face down gently kissing his not even noticable bump. Karls red face softened and went a light pink again. He smiled softly. "Will?"

Wilbur hummed in acknowledgment and continued to kiss his stomach.
Karl felt he was trying to be sweet and well, this was really cute. And surprisingly comforting.

Wilbur smiled and nuzzled his stomach gently. "Will..' Karl mumbled. Wilbur stopped and looked up at him. "You would make a great parent y'know.." wilbur titled his head. "How?"

Karl giggled and shrugged. "just a feeling.." wilbur hummed. "actually.. I probably would.." he put his hand on Karls stomach and sighed contently.

Sapnap opened the door waist wrapped in a towel and huffed. "I forgot to grab clothes so-" he looked at the two. "What's up?" He ask walking over. Karl smiled. "Wilbur decided to kiss my belly" he giggled.

Sapnap smiled softly. "That's sweet" he chuckled. Wilbur hummed. "Even if the baby isn't anywhere near developed.. they still can feel love 'n stuff.." Karl and sapnap felt their hearts melt.

"God your perfect will..' sapnap mumbled. Wilbur blushed and shrugged rubbing Karls stomach.
Karl looked up at sapnap. Sapnap sighed softly and kissed wilburs head then Karls. "Well, I need to go put my clothes on"

Karl nodded and wilbur sat up.
Sapnap left the room and went to the bathroom again. Wilbur stretched and kissed Karls nose. Karl giggled and wilbur laid back down curling up against Karl.

He felt himself dozing off. Karl smiled softly and held him close. "I love you..'
"Love you.." wilbur mumbled back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur woke up in the middle of the night like he did often, but he had a horrible pain in his stomach. He didn't know why but it hurt, really bad. Wilbur was really starting to think it was in fact phantom pains.

But it hurt just like it did when he felt like his stomach was being torn open from the inside from his surgery phantom pains, but this felt more like his lower stomach was burning and cramping horribly. So bad it brought tears to his eyes.

He could hardly breathe and he already knew talking wouldn't work.
He was facing sapnap who was passed out right beside him. He managed to push himself right against him, trying to wake him up.

He couldn't talk, and hardly could move from the pain, he managed to wrap his legs around his leg and grip the side of his shirt tightly. He coud hardly think, he was sweating and breathing heavily from the pain.

The tears formed in his eyes and he desperately pushed against sapnap trying to wake him up. Somehow, the way he was laying now instead of on his stomach and more on his side made it feel a bit better.

It releived pressure. But it still hurt. He sniffled and shook sapnap. Sapnap groaned and grumbled opening his eyes. Wilbur stopped shaking him and shifted his hips all around trying to find a comfortable place to help his stomach.

Sapnap was drowsy and confused. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Will?"
Wilbur could only whimper as he pushed his hips forward trying to rest his stomach but the body heat only made it worse.

Sapnaps eyes widened. Honestly he was confused overall, on what exactly wilbur was doing. He couldn't see his face so it made him confused even more. Wilbur couldn't talk.

But wilbur found a pattern, he'd move to releive pressure then every probably 4 seconds he'd have to move them again and stretch a bit. He felt sapnap gently playing with his hair now. "Honey..?"

The pain was slowly going away. "S-sap" he managed to get out. Sapnap lifted his chin making him look at him. "What's going on?" He ask softly, giving him a soft smile and a reassuring look.

Wilbur let out a shakey breath and looked down. Sapnap looked down as well. Wilbur put his hand on his lower stomach and whimpered.

Sapnap titled his head slightly. "Um.." he couldn't tell exactly what he was trying to.. show? Tell him?

"I need you to use your words if you can.." he said softly. Wilbur finally moved so his thighs weren't wrapped around him and he slowly sat up. Sapnap thought he'd done something to embarrass him and made him upset.

"Hey-" he sat up as well. "It was my stomach.." he muttered. "It hurt.. like.. cramp hurt and I.. I'm sorry I woke you but-" sapnap took his hands. "Hey hey it's ok.. calm down.. I was just.. confused is all" he pet his head and giggled.

Wilbur sighed softly. "Still- sorry.." sapnap shook his head. "Babe.. honestly I was still a bit tired and I thought you were doing something.. else.. so I was really just confused" he giggled again kissing his head.

"What- what did you think?" He ask. Sapnap shook his head. "Is your stomach okay now or does it still hurt?" Wilbur shook his head. "Alright.. you wanna lay back down and get some more sleep?"

Wilbur nodded and the two laid back down. Sapnap pulled wilbur close. Wilbur wrapped his legs back around sapnap and nuzzled his chest. Sapnap kissed his head and closed his eyes.

"By the way.. if you feel the pain again try and wake me up again ok.? I don't mind.." wilbur nodded. He was greatful for sapnap.. he sighed softly and smiled closing his eyes.