Chapter 88: crisis averted

//very small rant.? /Random
My fat ass eats when I'm not hungry, I need a pacifier or something in my mouth /hj to stop me from wanting food like that 😭//

Eret got their things back in the car, including charlie, and helped everyone else get things in. Karl and Wilbur got in and buckled. Wilbur didn't know why he felt so tired.

Wilbur felt so small, that definitely explained why. But he didn't know why he felt so small. Nothing had happened. Well, he did have that small episode in the water so that might be why..

Everyone was dropped off and wilbur immediately went to his room, got in comfy clothes and laid down. He fell asleep in less than two minutes.

Sapnap got changed and shut wilburs door softly. He sat beside him and laid down gently wrapping his arms around him. Wilbur curled up into the comfort and smiled softly.

Sapnap smiled. At least he was happy..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur woke up and blinked.
He sat up and looked around. Sapnap was laying beside him. He lifted his shirt and shifted. Well, that dream wasn't real. He definitely didn't want to be a girl, well, be a girl with long hair and be called she/her, have a female name, and well.. boobas, but everyone has a dream that they're the opposite gender at least once.

He didn't mind, sapnap had called him willow and he liked the experience in the dream, but he'd rather be a he but.. minus that part.

And of course he didn't mind being called they/them, he prefered it sometimes. But now he got to thinking about the surgery again and everything.

He curled up and hugged his pillow with a soft sigh. Being a girl would be nice.. maybe.? Well.. being called a girl would be nice.. maybe saying like..

Like sapnap, when he says 'baby boy'
Maybe he'd also like 'baby girl'.. he felt like he was thinking too much but.. it sounded nice.. he felt a bit too nervous to explain that to sapnap though.

He felt pressure on his legs moving up to his torso. He looked up and smiled softly. "Hey patches.." he was finally out of his headspace.

He gently pet the kitten and she curled up laying on his chest purring.
He sighed softly and looked at sapnap.
He poked his head and giggled as he let out a groan.

He poked his cheek and hummed. Sapnap huffed and opened his eyes. "Whaaat" "wake uuupp" sapnap grumbled. "Whyyy" "becaaause"
"That's not a valid reason, therefore I'm going back to sleep"

Wilbur huffed. "Patches fell asleep on my chest" sapnap hummed. "sounds like a you problem" wilbur glared. "Fine, guess you wanna see me writhing in pain"

Sapnap opened his eyes again. "What do you mean?" "I can't lay like this long y'know, the pressure, and I'm not gonna push my precious baby off me, so carefully pick her up and help me'

Sapnap groaned and sat up gently picking up the kitten and laying her in his lap. Wilbur sat up and hummed. "thank youuu" sapnap rolled his eyes playfully. "Your welcome I guess"

Wilbur fake gasp. "Woooww rude"
He got up and stretched. "I'm gonna take a shower" he hummed. Sapnap chuckled petting the kitten. "alright"

Wilbur left the room and went to the bathroom. He shut the door and grabbed a towel sitting it on the toilet lid. He took off the shirt and shorts and looked at the mirror.

He had the figure of a female sort of, but he wasn't liking that part he was born with. He started feeling insecure despite how many times sapnap and Karl praised his body.

And it was only because of that extra attachment. He felt embarassed, mad even, to have it. He turned his vision away from the mirror and huffed getting in the shower.

He washed himself off and washed his hair. He didn't like this.. he didn't like thinking about this right now, but he was. Even if his doctor said he could get the surgery around a 5 to 7 month period that was way too long.

How was he supposed to deal with this..? How were.. they supposed to deal with this.. Wilbur felt their mind shift back to pronouns, and remembered the collar, was that what started their thinking about being called a girl maybe for a little..?

They knew they didn't want to be a girl all the time.. that didn't feel right.. but maybe.. just.. for a bit.. they'd wear skirts and those cute hair pins and be called a girl just for a day maybe..

Maybe every now and then not even for a whole day.. just for a bit.. maybe a few hours one day, not every day.. that felt right to them..

Wilbur sighed and got out drying off. Now they'd definitely have to talk to sapnap about this, as.. dysphoric as they felt..

Wilbur got their clothes on and went back to the room. Sapnap looked up. "That was fast" wilbur shrugged and sat beside him. Sapnap noticed wilburs mood changed.

"Hey.. what's wrong?' he ask sitting up. "Sapnap.. what if I.. if I told you I.. well you know how I like to use they them pronouns sometimes..?"

Sapnap nodded. "What if I.. what if I used girl pronouns sometimes too..? And.. and wore skirts and you called me a girl just for a bit.. not too long maybe just a bit for a day or something.. I.. I don't feel like a girl like that.. I just.. want to.. I don't know.."

Sapnap gently took their hands. "Hey.. that would be completely fine with me.. I can call you a girl if you feel like one sometimes.." "sometimes.. yeah.. I think.."

Sapnap nodded and cupped their cheeks. "Did you want me to use those pronouns right now..? Even just to test it out..?" Wilbur nodded slowly.
"Wilbur.. your my beautiful baby girl.. so pretty.." he cooed petting wilburs hair.

Wilburs body tensed but in a way they realized.. that sounded amazing right now.. she felt amazing right now..