Chapter 103: moving

Wilbur decided on just his t-shirt and pants with a cartigan. He let out a sigh as he felt embarasment rush over him. He left the bathroom hesitantly to see the place he got sick gone and everyone looked like things had gone back to normal.

He walked back to the couch and sat down rubbing his arm. Dream sat beside him. "Are you-" "please don't ask if I'm ok.." he muttered. He didn't want to hear it again.

Dream nodded and hugged him gently. Wilbur gave in and hugged back. He needed to be happy. Karl just had the baby. "sap, I need my medicine now.." he mumbled. He couldn't be upset today.

Sapnap shifted. "are you sure..? We can wait a little" Wilbur shook his head. "no.. I need it.." he mumbled.
Sapnap got up and handed him his medicine. Wilbur took it and sighed.

He needed this to kick in soon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luckily it did kick in eventually.
He felt better and he got to hold the baby. He sat on the couch and looked at her. He smiled softly. She was super small.

The next day Karl got to go home.
They'd all planned that they'd stay with him until they bought the house which wouldn't be too long from now.

Once they bought the house which was two days later, they got to work on the rooms and the baby room.

Wilbur and george painted the wall with fairy like aesthetics and some sort of cottage core.

They did a really good job too. Dream got the crib the changing bed and some things to hold the baby things and a small dresser.

While they set up the baby room they also began to do their room and the living room. They got their things moved in a moving truck to their house and sat the boxes in the room.

The room was pretty big, they definitely had to get a big bed so they'd go get one today. The only way they were affording this was because, well, they've been saving up for months.

Pretty much why they didn't have a car. It took a week to get everything done but they finally had it all together. The room had the fairy lights and everyone's different things, two dressers, one from wilburs and one from george's, a queen sized bed that could definitely fit everyone.

The room had a carpet like most of the house and a white fluffy carpet on top of that one. So far everything looked good. They'd gotten a baby monitor for the baby and sometimes they'd have to keep her in their room in between a pillow for babies so they didn't get crushed or fall off the bed-

Wilbur was extremely happy with how everything was turning out with the house. He had his shelf with his things he'd had in his room and they had a closet. It didn't have a hiding place but he didn't figure he'd need to use it.

Now he sat on their bed on his phone. Karl was in the living room downstairs with the baby, sapnap was at the store, george was with Karl and dream was taking a shower.

He was so happy they could all be together now.

//Btw a new book is out, it's just a one shot book but you can request anything you'd like to see me write :) //