11 - BAEKSOO: Let's Play Basketball

Title: Let's Play Basketball

Pairing: Baekhyun/Kyungsoo, Chanyeol/Baekhyun, Jongin/Kyungsoo

Rating: G

Genre: Fluff, Crack

Summary: Kyungsoo hates Baekhyun and he teaches him how to play basketball. Baekhyun already knows how to play it his style.

*

"I can't believe myself either," Kyungsoo complains with an exhausted sigh, his head on top of Jongin's lap and Jongin snickers, eating his chips above Kyungsoo's face.

"Of all people Kyungsoo-hyung," the younger adds and the crumbs fall off on Kyungsoo's cheek in the process. "Hey, but he's nice anyway. It just doesn't show on his face."

"Seriously? Not at all," Kyungsoo answers as he grabs the bag from Jongin's hand, pouring all the contents in one go inside his mouth.

The two continues watching their super thin and wide HD TV when the subject of their conversation skips into the living room, making his way beside Jongin.

"Good morning!" Baekhyun greets in a chirpy high tone. "Especially to you, Kyungsoo," he says with an over-exaggerated wink with matching opening of mouth showing his pearly whites.

Jongin smiles while the boy on his lap rolls his eyes, kicking Baekhyun's knees. "What's good in the morning when I'm seeing your face? Get out of my sight."

"Rude," Baekhyun pouts. "It's a good day since we don't have schedule today! Don't waste your time hating me, Kyungsoo."

"I already wasted my precious minute just by talking to you," Kyungsoo says with a scoff. "Just go play with Chanyeol or something."

"Are you pushing me away, Kyungsoo!?" Baekhyun cries, jutting his lower lip.

"Congratulations. Now go," Kyungsoo says while motioning his hand to shoo Baekhyun away. He turns his back away from Baekhyun and hugs Jongin's waist, making himself lie comfortably on the younger's lap.

"Yeah, Baekhyun-hyung, he's right, I guess," Jongin interferes unsurely but smiles though. "Let us be alone without your existence for once, okay?"

Baekhyun shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly. "Okay. I'll go with Chanyeol then." He stands up, leaving the two on the couch.

Jongin oddly looks at Kyungsoo, then at Baekhyun who's practically throwing his body to Chanyeol. He scratches his head a little while combing Kyungsoo's hair with his fingers. It's smooth just like his hyung's skin.

"Are you okay with that?" Jongin asks as Kyungsoo plays with Jongin's other hand like it's an action figure.

"With what?"

"I don't know, hyung. Baekhyun-hyung might get-

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" Chanyeol yells from their shared room, his voice booming throughout the dorm while he's smiling at Baekhyun.

"Hey, Baekhyun! My most favorite person in the world!" Chanyeol greets, returning the hug. He kisses Baekhyun's cheek and Baekhyun giggles like a teenage girl. Kyungsoo's 'can you not be so gay for each other thank you very much' can be heard from the living room.

"Hey there idiot," Baekhyun answers with a wink of an eye. "Want to go out with me?"

"What, like a date?"

"Something like that," Baekhyun replies, following Chanyeol outside the room.

"Why don't you ask Kyungsoo instead?" Chanyeol asks, brushing his hair with his fingers and looking at a mirror on the wall. "You know, maybe he's in the mood and he's like your-