23 - KAISOO: Sweet as Green Mangoes

Title: Sweet as Green Mangoes
Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo
Genre: Fluff, Smut, Crack
Rating: M

Warning: Mpreg, Sex, Babies

Summary: Jongin and Kyungsoo wants to have a baby after two years of getting married.

*
(A/N: This is for @ImBelskie who requested KAISOO MPREG! I hope you like this! ❤)

Kyungsoo, for the past five minutes, is rocking his body as he sits on the bed while waiting for his husband to come out from the shower. He absentmindedly traces his wedding band wrapped around his ring finger, glancing time to time at their two year-old wedding portrait that is suspended along the white wall of their shared bedroom.

Kyungsoo hastily looks at the bathroom door when he hears the clinking of the doorknob. He sees his grinning husband between the shower steam, white towel covering his bottom half as droplets of liquid trickle down his abs of golden tanned-skin. Kyungsoo smiles.

"Hey, love," Jongin singsongs as he unwraps the towel off his waist, revealing his naked half in front of Kyungsoo. He holds the towel and wiggles it in the air in circular motion, a wide grin plastered across his face as he dances into the music he can hear. Kyungsoo snorts.

"What the heck," Kyungsoo mutters as he leans back to the soft pillow behind his back, rolling his eyes to Jongin. "Are you going to dance there like a stripper on a gay bar forever?"

"Patience, love," Jongin says as he walks towards Kyungsoo, his dancing now over.

"I'm just, you know, exercising my hips! So that I can thrust! Yeah? Thrust into you properly! So that we can finally make our baby right after we have sex."

"You already said that the other night," Kyungsoo says, lips pouting. He crosses his arms over his chest. "I don't know, Jongin. Sometimes I'm running out of hope. We're having sex for the past two years but..."

Jongin sighs. "I know, I know. We just need to wait. There's still plenty of time to make our baby, though."

"I guess so," Kyungsoo sadly answers, sliding his back on the fluffy mattress. Jongin gets into his side, lying on his back while brushing his husband's fringe on his forehead.

"Do you want to try again?" Jongin whispers softly against Kyungsoo's ear. "Tonight?"

Kyungsoo turns his head to Jongin, looking at him straight in the eyes. He timidly smiles, placing a quick peck on his husband's plump lips.

"Is that a yes?"

"Stop asking and just kiss me."

"Oh, eager are we?"

Kyungsoo brings his two arms to wrap it around Jongin's neck, bringing him down to claim his lips. The kiss is slow and passionate, just like how Jongin's usual kisses are, and Kyungsoo loves it-- loves the way Jongin nips his upper lip with his gentle teeth, loves the way Jongin swipes his slick tongue against it as he nibbles the soft muscle.

Kyungsoo breathes into Jongin's lips as Jongin enters his tongue inside his mouth, taking his precious time to wander his tongue around the warm cavern. Kyungsoo sucks into Jongin's tongue as he soothingly holds Jongin's smooth cheek, to his sharp jaw and down to his neck, tracing his adam's apple.

"I love you so much," Jongin whispers just as he releases his lips from Kyungsoo's, moving lower to pepper little kisses and marks along Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo hums appreciatively as he tangles his slender fingers through his husband's dark hair while stretching his neck for Jongin's easier access.