48 - SEKAIBAEK : A Part of You, Too

Title: A Part of You, Too
Pairings: Sehun/Jongin, Sehun/Jongin/Baekhyun, a little Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Smut, PWP (Porn Without Plot), OT3
Warnings: Cursing, Consensual and Casual Sex, Threesome, Flip-fucking, Eribong, Double Penetration
Word Count: 4.7k words

Summary: Baekhyun wants to be in the maknae line, too. He doesn't care if it involves an eribong. He likes it, actually.

Notes: DO NOT READ IF THREESOMES AREN'T YOUR THING! So I asked some of you guys if I should write SeKaiYeol or SeKaiBaek, and SeKaiBaek won! So here you go sekaibaekists! This holy trinity is honestly one of my secret ships~ Don't look at your lighstick when you read it!

*

Sometimes though, Baekhyun wishes he's one of the maknae line, too.

But unfortunately he's not. After the older members Minseok, Junmyeon, and Yixing, comes already himself, and it kind of sucks. Being the leader in Super M is already a pain in the ass having to look after a bunch of kids, not that he hates it, honestly. It's just that, well, age is a huge matter in Korea and a one or a two-year gap among a social circle is actually a big deal.

Maknae line in EXO basically consists of Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun. But since Kyungsoo doesn't address him as 'Baekhyun hyung' and just call him 'Hey, Baekhyun' or worst 'Yow, Bitch', he's automatically eliminated from the sub-group. It'll be plain weird if Kyungsoo suddenly calls him hyung. He better stays the way he does.

So what Baekhyun means by he wishes to be in the maknae line is that, he wants to join Sehun and Jongin. Specifically.

Being with these two guys for more than eight years and having watched them grow into fine adults, he has already witnessed and mastered how special their relationship is towards each other.

Since Jongin and Sehun are born at the same year, they're automatically friends. There are no restrictions, boundaries, and limitations between them. They comfortably say whatever they wanna say toward each other without being rude. They can speak in banmal, they share inside jokes the two of them only know, they have a lot of common interests, likes, dislikes, and points of view in life due to growing up in the same generation. They also have similar tastes when it comes to fashion, music, food, sense of humor, and basically everything under the sun.

Well, Baekhyun can relate to that at some point towards his also fellow same-age friends Chanyeol and Jongdae. But seriously, these two guys are just not that striking and almost close to being boring. Baekhyun can exclude himself, given the fact that everybody can testify he has an outgoing and hilarious personality.

Chanyeol and Jongdae--- they are both romanticist. They're too vanilla and soft. Baekhyun hasn't tried Jongdae yet (and he has no plans to) but he hears Minseok complain over the phone that his co-vocalist prefers to fuck slow and gentle. He's had enough of that with Chanyeol already, for pete's sake.

Now that he thinks about it, some perverted fans (who know he and Chanyeol are fucking) think all this time that Chanyeol does it hard and rough. But honestly, no. He doesn't. And he will never be. He's neither Christian Grey nor any wild daddies on gay pornography. He's not a sex beast who dirty-talks and uses kinky sex toys in a foreplay. He's not the type to throw you on the bed and slap your ass hard. He doesn't even know what BDSM is until he caught him once masturbating to that genre on Jongin's laptop. Chanyeol got traumatized after that and Baekhyun had to make him stop crying by a forehead kiss.

To sum it up, Park Chanyeol is an ordinary man who loves missionary positions, warm cuddles, shower sex with a lot of kissing, and morning blowjobs under the blanket. He treats him like he's an innocent little virgin, babying him and handling him with proper care as if he were fragile, using protection every fuck session no matter how Baekhyun begs to just not use a goddamned condom and just go fuck him hard until he can't walk. But no. Chanyeol won't oblige to his requests; he has a gentle heart. Too gentle. He even apologizes when he orgasms first, making up to him by rimming his asshole for two hours straight.