51 - HUNHAN: I Have Died Everyday Waiting For You

Title: I Have Died Everyday Waiting For You
Pairing: Sehun/Luhan
Rating: PG
Genre: Friendship, Romance

Summary: Sehun thinks he's just hallucinating things but Luhan proves him wrong. He is finally back after ten years.

(A/N: This is the sequel and the last part to the HUNHAN One Short Part 42 The Broken Crayon. So, if you haven't read that part yet, or you already forgot it, I suggest you read it first to understand this story!

This is for you who requested this very long time ago, I am sorry it took so long. For my dear HUNHAN shippers, I hope you'll love this!

I don't know why I cried to this TBH. )

*

After ten years, he sees him again.

Finally.

"I-I'm Sehun," Sehun says, crying hard as he breaks into a crooked smile. "It's me, Sehun.."

The beautiful boy's lips curve upward into a tiny smile, forehead crinkling as he lets out a soft chuckle. Sehun anticipates, heart beating wildly.

"I'm sorry, but I don't seem to know you."

Sehun stares.

"I have to go."

Luhan turns his back and without another word, leaves.

It's a blink of an eye when the sudden happiness Sehun feels melts down to his feet, as if his heart is crushing into shards. The surroundings seem to blur with every step Luhan makes away from him, and Sehun tries, trembling fingers stretching to the beautiful boy's general direction.

He whispers his name.

"Luhan.."

He doesn't look back.

Walking wobbly, Sehun doesn't know how he finally managed to get home, mind preoccupied. He is tired and confused, thinking of questions left unanswered inside his mind. His chest hurts, his eyes hurt, his body hurts, all of him hurts.

Why didn't he remember me?

Am I not that important?

Is he sick?

Is he the wrong person?

Is he pretending not to know me?

Am I just being delusional?

"God," Sehun murmurs, burying his face into his palm. "Why.."

He is definitely sure that boy was Luhan-- his wide doe eyes, his small angelic face, his pink thin lips, they all scream Luhan to him, not to mention he has the same exact name. He also has that broken crayon Sehun gave him a decade ago. Sehun is not just hallucinating things, he saw Luhan, he found his old friend.

He found his first love.

Sighing under his breath, Sehun slumps his body on his bed and ponders to himself. He has to find Luhan once more, he needs to see him and talk to him. Luhan should remember him again no matter what it takes.

*

The red scarf wrapped around his neck perfectly matches his porcelain white skin, Sehun thinks to himself, as he observes him from a far. There he is, standing, breathing, existing, not doing anything at all, yet it has Sehun staring too long to be considered normal, smiling by himself astounded. A dainty hand swats away a soft fringe, and Sehun follows with his eyes the sway of Luhan's golden brown hair with the air.