20 - CHANBAEK: Love Me Harder

Title: Love Me Harder
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Genre: Smut
Rating: M

Warning: Sex, Voyeurism

Summary: Baekhyun is a slut. Chanyeol is the bar owner.

(A/N: If this kind of material disgusts you, you are free to leave. This is pure porn, I warned you!)

*

It's a lively night in Apgujeong, flickering lights, large glowing electronic billboards, honking cars everywhere, busy nameless people wandering in every corners of the cold streets-- it's a mundane scenario for Baekhyun, as he shifts his weight form his left foot to right foot, scratching the uncomfortable denim of his tight black ripped jeans.

He confidently enters the bar where he's currently working at after he takes a deep breath, wearing his signature smirk which matches his overly thick eyeliner on his eyelids that is really hard to remove at dawn, but Baekhyun doesn't mind though, his clients love it anyway.

A tall, hot, handsome guy in his twenties, who is basically the bar's owner, comes to greet Baekhyun as the latter finds his way to his usual spot at the counter. Baekhyun grins at him, giggling as he feels a large palm groping his ass.

"Hey sexy," Chanyeol mutters in a voice that makes Baekhyun wants to laugh out loud if not only for the drink he's holding to his lips.

"You look obscenely stunning tonight."

"You don't have something to do, do you?" Baekhyun asks, an eyebrow raised dramatically. Chanyeol shrugs.

"What, aside from thinking about making you moan my name tonight?" Chanyeol answers, a grin plastered on his perfect face. "No, I don't."

"Are you seriously trying to be my number one costumer?" Baekhyun says, licking his lips. He gives a final sway of his drink before gulping it down in one go.

"Maybe?" Chanyeol answers. "I'm the owner of this bar. I can pay you double if you'd become my regular slut."

Baekhyun laughs. "As long as I get free drinks."

"I prepared the room at the VIP lounge," Chanyeol says, leaning dangerously close to Baekhyun's ear, down to his neck. "I want you in five minutes."

"Why not now?" Baekhyun challenges, already pulling Chanyeol's collar down, his breath ghosting onto Chanyeol's lips. "Is that okay with you?"

Chanyeol chuckles deeply, his eyes heavy with want. "Of course."

Baekhyun leans closer only to crash their lips together. The kiss is sloppy, just the way Chanyeol likes it-- too many teeth and tongues moving messily against each other. Baekhyun moans wantonly as Chanyeol brings the kiss deeper, inserting his long tongue inside Baekhyun so that he's tasting every inch of the slut's mouth.

Chanyeol kisses his way down to Baekhyun's neck, as Baekhyun stretches his head, falling backwards so that his white skin is very much exposed for Chanyeol to ravish on.

"Fuck," Chanyeol whispers against Baekhyun's neck before he sucks on it, licking the smooth expanse and biting it between his teeth, his hands roaming around Baekhyun's hips. "You're so hot."

"Just put you're goddamn mouth to better use," Baekhyun says in between moans. "I'm fucking hard right now."

"You're the slut and you're ordering me on what to do?" Chanyeol mutters to Baekhyun's ear, not forgetting to graze his teeth on Baekhyun's earlobe. Baekhyun shivers.

"You're lucky, I want to suck you off," Chanyeol says as he bites Baekhyun's ear for the last time before lowering himself down in level with Baekhyun's knees.