93 - KAISOO : Made in You

Title: Made in You
Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff, Comedy
Word count: 2.1k words
Summary: Jongin has trouble writing lyrics and Kyungsoo comes to help.

Notes: The title is based on one of the tracks of SUHO's Solo Album, Self-Portrait! I wrote this very short one shot in one sitting because I miss my KaiSoo babies a lot. Enjoy this little gift~

Happy 8th Anniversary to EXO! ❤

*

Jongin hums a sad tune under his breath while flipping the pages of his notebook. Writing lyrics especially without his inspiration must be hard, so he really has the highest respect towards Chanyeol. His hyung could literally write any song of any genre with any concept under the sun.

Now he wonders if he himself could do that, too, maybe just a bit of it? After all, he's gonna be the fifth soloist member in EXO. He admires Baekhyun who sold more than half a million copies of his first mini album, City Lights. His hyung achieved a huge success, so the company decided to give him a shot too, by releasing him a solo album after Junmyeon released his debut solo album, Self Portrait. It's kind of a pressure, honestly, but with the love of his family, friends, and of course his loving EXO-Ls supporting him, everything is worth the hardwork. It's gonna be fulfilling and enjoyable. It's fun doing things that he is passionate about.

But it seems still incomplete, though, with someone missing by his side.

"I wonder what's he's doing at the camp right now..."

Images of cherry heart-shaped plump lips, wide doe-eyes, and smooth shaved head flash upon his mind. His mouth tugs up into a melancholic smile while he continues humming 'That's Okay', the song Kyungsoo released before he enlisted to the military. Maybe he'll rewatch the MV of it on Youtube before he sleeps.

Tapping his pencil on his pouted lips while swaying his foot, Jongin's eyes roll at the ceiling while thinking of an appropriate line for one of the tracks in his debut album. They have composers and song writers for that, but he deeply wants to involve himself into the craft. They mainly create the title track, but he still suggested the company that he write a side track for his album, which he would want to dedicate to a special someone who holds a special spot in his heart.

And that someone is Kyungsoo.

"Argh... I suck at this... I can't write a single thing!" Jongin pulls his hair out of frustration. He's been sitting here at the dining room trying to come up with a lyrics but nothing is coming out. Maybe he should sleep first to boost up his mind?

"No, Jongin. Focus! You need to do this!"

Lyrics now forgotten, thirty minutes of him has passed giggling and scrolling on his instagram feeds reading funny memes about him created by his lovely Eris. This one video is so hilarious, a cute bear shaking its butt side by side with him also shaking his butt. The comparison is really cute. Such adorable EXO-Ls editing stuff like these.

"Oh, shit!"

Jongin almost drops his phone on the floor when a very familiar caller ID flashes on his phone screen. Eyes widening and heart racing, he has to hold his chest before swiping the call to answer it. A black display appears and it lags and freezes, then a round head appears into his view.

[Hey.]

Jongin's eyes turn bright while his lips curve into a big grin.

"Hey, Kyungsoo hyung! What's up?"