36 - CHANBAEK: Four Years and Still Counting

Title: Four Years and Still Counting
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance

Warning: Some cursing, some mentions of sex

Summary: Four months is a long time for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

*

"Congratulations!!!"

There's a wide motherly smile across Baekhyun's face when he throws himself to Kyungsoo who catches him with his gloved hands. Kyungsoo laughs, patting Baekhyun's back who's hugging him and praising him how handsome he is in his white tuxedo.

"I'm very happy for you," Baekhyun says as he releases himself from the embrace. "You're now married to the man you love."

"Yeah, he's the one I've been wanting to spend the rest of my life with."

There's a loud yell coming from Jongin who's now dancing into Touch My Body in front of the Principal Sponsors. They are cheering on him while his whole body is shaking especially his wiggling ass. Kyungsoo slaps his forehead.

"Forget what I said earlier," Kyungsoo groans. "I'm an hour late regretting marrying that idiot."

"Too bad, you already did," Baekhyun jokes, shrugging his shoulders.

"Have you seen him yet?"

Baekhyun quirks an eyebrow. "Who's him?"

"You know who's I'm talking about."

Baekhyun feigns innocence. "I don't know who's that him you're talking about."

A deep-voiced cough startles both males in their conversation. Kyungsoo is the first to lift his eyes up while Baekhyun just watches the newlywed.

"Hey, glad you made it," Kyungsoo says, acknowledging the presence of the tall guy behind Baekhyun who's giving him a cheeky smile.

"Of course, it's your and Jongin's wedding. Why won't I make it?"

Baekhyun chokes in his own saliva, his throat getting dry suddenly hearing that voice. Kyungsoo smiles at Chanyeol, asking him how his life was going on these past months. Baekhyun pretends not to exist.

"It's hard for the most part, really" Chanyeol says chuckling, still talking behind Baekhyun that Baekhyun can feel goosebumps at the back of his neck. "Since I was forced by someone to find a new place to stay miles away from the company--"

"I did not force you," Baekhyun interferes, finally facing Chanyeol with an emotionless face. "You deserve it."

Chanyeol feigns surprise as he looks down at Baekhyun. "Oh, I didn't know you're here. I didn't recognize you."

Baekhyun raises an eyebrow. "It's either you had anterograde amnesia, or you hit your head before you come here."

"It's just you're short, that's why my line of sight couldn't reach you."

Baekhyun scoffs dramatically as he massages his temples. "You know, don't talk to me, okay? You're a bad vibe."

"Excuse you, I was talking to Kyungsoo, then suddenly you just joined in to our happy conversation. Who's the bad vibe here?"

"Oh my god, can you just," Kyungsoo butts in, pressing his both hands against the bickering males' chest. "stop arguing like at quarrelling couple? It's my wedding!"

EXO OTP's One Shots Collection ⭐On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara