1 - CHANBAEK: The Pink Car

Title: The Pink Car
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff

Summary: Baekhyun is fine with that. The extra skinship, the fanservice with Chanyeol, the ChanBaek OTP (as what fans calls them). He could do it for the fans, but what he couldn't take much is that, Chanyeol is too.. dedicated.
And it's too embarrassing.

*

After Sehun's solo dance on TLP in Manila, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked up on stage to do their "segment-that-make-fans'-ovaries-explode-thing" so they started talking about cars.

"Baekhyun-ah!" Chanyeol said with too much aegyo that Baekhyun suddenly wanted to vomit on the side.

"What Chanyeol?" Baekhyun answered and he could hear fans screaming. He just laughed and waved at them. (A girl collapsed after that)

"I bought you a car! A pink car!"

"PINK?" Baekhyun shouted loudly, his hands were on his hips looking like a real diva.

"Yeah. I wanted to buy it for your birthday but I had no money so I bought it just yesterday. You liked it?"

Baekhyun wanted to cover his ears from the screams they were getting now but decided to not do it anyway.

"Why Pink!? I prefer a blue car!"

"A pink car looks good on you because you are cute." Chanyeol went near Baekhyun and pinched his flushed cheeks. "Cuuuuuteeee!"

"Awww!" and "Yeee!" were heard all over the concert hall while the rest of EXO members were laughing at the back.

"What the heck Chanyeol. Let go!"

"No!"

"Let my face go!"

"Never!"

And they ended up pinching (and pulling hair, thanks to Baekhyun) on the stage with Baekhyun riding on top of Chanyeol and Chanyeol at the bottom of the smaller. The screaming and taking of pictures of fans were long forgotten as they wrestled each other, busy teasing and rolling all over the stage.

The manager came up to stop the duo who's having an intimate love making on stage right now, as Suho grabbed the mic to apologize to the fans.

But fans loved it anyway.

*

At the end of the show, Baekhyun didn't talk to Chanyeol.

He was too embarrassed of what they did earlier. He forgot they're having their concert. He got distracted by Chanyeol's stupidity, not that he hates it but he actually loves-- no. He hates it, really hates it.

"Baekhyuuun," Chanyeol whined and poked Baekhyun on the arm. Baekhyun walked away to find a seat that was giant-free, thus leaving Chanyeol's kicked-puppy face behind.

Chanyeol sighed. Maybe he was angry? Maybe it was too much? Baekhyun was not even like this after other concerts but now, maybe he took it seriously. Chanyeol thought he needs to apologize to Baekhyun. Yes, he will definitely do that.

*

The fans were lining up in front of a long table where EXO-K was seated horizontally for a fan signing event in Seoul after their Lost Planet Concert and Chanyeol was nowhere to be found. Baekhyun ignored the worry he felt and the empty seat next to him.

A teenage girl came in front of him and handed him few posters to sign. Baekhyun smiled as he write a message (the same I love you and support EXO!) and his signature at the center when he heard a deep voice calling out his name.

"BAEKHYUN!"

The fans turned their heads towards the voice and they crazily screamed on top of their lungs when they saw Chanyeol at the end of the line, wearing a ChanBaek ❤ shirt, holding a big placard in colorful letters that says, "I'M SORRY BYUN BAEKHYUN. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

Oh god. Baekhyun didn't just see that. Oh god. This was so embarrassing. I don't know him! I don't know that guy!

Baekhyun facepalmed as Chanyeol walked towards his way with a pleading look on his idiotic face, the fans giggling and screaming at their free live fanservice show.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol said while holding the placard but ended up dropping it when it took too much space. "I know you were upset because of me. So I'm sorry. Please talk to me."

Baekhyun felt his cheeks heat up and his heart beat faster, maybe because of embarrassment and not because he's happy, nor touched, nor flattered. Definitely not.

Baekhyun didn't answer though. This was so cheesy and he didn't like cheesiness so Chanyeol got down on his knees and knelt in front of Baekhyun, colorful placard once again lifted up much to Baekhyun's shock and slight annoyance.

"Baek, I'm sorry okay? I will never do it again. Please just--

"O-okay!!! J-just... stand up, you idiot and.. uh, put that away."

Chanyeol was too happy to care. He didn't care when he hugged Baekhyun then and there, in front of people who's maybe thinking they're actually gay for each other. He didn't care, because he only cares for Baekhyun even if he looks stupid all the time.

*

"What was that for!? It was so embarrassing! I could die of embarrassment!" Baekhyun ranted while hitting Chanyeol's arm and the latter just laughed.

"Well, if that's the only way you'd talk to me then it's worth it!"

"You're such an idiot."

"Correction: YOUR idiot."

Chanyeol smiled widely and Baekhyun remembered why he loves this dumb of a person and he suddenly wanted to regret it (as if he's serious). He just rolled his eyes to cover his growing smile.

"What the heck is that!!?"

"What?!" Chanyeol asked innocently like he didn't saw anything.

"YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT ME A PINK CAR!? OH MY GOD."

"What, you don't like it?" Chanyeol asked as he opened the pink car ushering Baekhyun inside.

"No. I don't!"

"Just. Go inside so I can drive us home."

"No way I'm gonna ride that car!"

"Oh really?"

"I'm taking the bus," Baekhyun deadpaned as he walked the other way dramatically.

He felt a large hands on his torso and in no time he was in the air kicking his feet and squirming his little body for dear life in the giant's arms.

"Oh my god! Put me down Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol literally threw Baekhyun inside the car and closed the door with a loud thud.

"Not tonight Princess. Not tonight," Chanyeol said as he drove the car with a grin plastered on his face.

"I freaking hate you Park."

"And I love you so shut up before I kiss you."

Baekhyun shut his mouth up. He really hates Chanyeol. Or maybe not that much.

END