84 - CHANBAEK : What I Like About You

Title: What I Like About You
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Fluff, Smut, Comedy, The Student Council's Secret!au, Top!Baek
Word count: 5.2k words

Warnings: Cursing, Sex, Bottom!Chanyeol, Too much dumbness

Summary: Chanyeol is an innocent underclassman who has been crushing on his Baekhyun sunbae for a while now. Little did he know that Baekhyun likes him too, yet in a different kind of way.

Notes: Not all are fans of top!baek so guys, if you feel uncomfortable, awkward and bothered about Top!Baekhyun, then strictly please don't read! I can't deal with you all coming at me and saying Baekhyun can't top!

Anyway, I dedicate this fic to all bbh-l supremacist who is dying for top!baek. Enjoy!

*

"Oh my god, as expected of him! No wonder he won. He's really cool and awesome... His eyes are sparkling... His face is so handsome... The way he walk is just so breathtaking... And his hands! Just look at those pretty hands... Oh lord, everything about Baekhyun sunbae is just so amazing... I like him so much."

"I've heard that for a million times already," Jongin, his best friend, says beside him with an eyeroll.

Chanyeol only sighs dreamily as he watches his crush a.k.a. the new student council president, Byun Baekhyun walk on stage to give his victory speech. The crowd loudly cheers for Baekhyun when he begins talking on the mic with that radiant smile of his, and Chanyeol suddenly wants to be a microphone in his next life.

"Thank you for everyone who voted and trusted in me. I will do my best as the President of the Student Council, and I promise to..."

Ah, he's just way too perfect.

Chanyeol can still remember the first time he met Baekhyun. It was last year when he was still a freshman. The rain chose to pour heavily that exact day he didn't bring an umbrella. Baekhyun, who was a sophomore that time who happened to stay late for club activities, saw him waiting for the rain to stop.

You're Chanyeol, right? He won't ever forget what Baekhyun said to him the first time. The tall freshman in Class F?

Y-yes, that's me! He answered dumbly, already mesmerized by Baekhyun's mere presence. Baekhyun was already popular in his class, his classmates won't stop talking about how cool this sunbae was, so he kind of knew Baekhyun, but he didn't really have the chance to actually talk to him.

I'm Baekhyun, and I'm a second year.

I-I know... You're quite popular!

Oh, really?

Yes.

Do you live far from here?

I... yes.

Wanna borrow my umbrella? Looks like the rain won't be stopping soon.

But... but how about you, Baekhyun sunbae?

Oh, I'll just run. My house is just in front of the school. Here, take it. You can return it to me next time.

But! Sunbae is gonna get soaked in the rain---

I'm off! Bye!

After that incident, they have established a good hoobae and sunbae relationship. He also started liking Baekhyun since then.