79 - CHANBAEK : Take You Home (Part 2 FINAL)

Title: Take You Home 2/2
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Side Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff, Fantasy, Pet!Au
Word Count: 4.6k words

Summary: Channie is a puppy corgi who finds home in Baekhyun's arms.

Notes: If you haven't read the first part yet, go read it first before reading this one! Enjoy!

*

Baekhyun feels something moist against his neck, causing him to open his eyes. He sees the ceiling with the sunlight softly streaking through his curtains. He turns his head, seeing the puppy smelling his neck and sniffing the side of his jaw.

He smiles.

"Good morning," Baekhyun mumbles,  petting the corgi's fat back which Channie responds with a bark. "Where did you sleep last night?"

"I slept beside you," Channie says, griding his nose against Baekhyun's cheek. "I also slept on top of you. Your body is so warm and comfortable."

"It's Saturday today, right? My brother won't be home because of his part time job," Baekhyun says as he gets up, fixing his bed. "So that means we can play around the house all day!"

"Play! Yey!" Channie chimes, jumping and skipping excitedly. "I wanna play with you, Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun squats and cups Channie's head inside his hands, flapping his big perky ears, "Let's take a bath first. You're stinky."

"Hey! I don't stink, okay?" Channie says, following Baekhyun into the bathroom, his butt twerking as he walks, "I remember last night. You farted on my face."

Baekhyun gathers his bath supplies, preparing the tub. "Puppies like you should be clean if you want to live with me."

"W-what are you doing?" Channie says, watching how Baekhyun strips in front of him, discarding away all his clothing. "Baekhyun, why are you naked like me!?"

"Come on, Channie. Hop into the tub with me."

"We're going to take a bath together?" Channie asks, looking at Baekhyun's butt similar to his butt. "Like, right now?"

"Don't you wanna take a bath with me?"

"But I'm a puppy and you're a human!"

"Hey, what are you waiting for?" Baekhyun sits on the tub and taps the water, "Get in here."

Channie dives into the tub, splashing water into Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun laughs, grabbing Channie and holding him in place for him not to move aggressively.

"It's cold!" Channie cries when Baekhyun showers his fur, "Baekhyun, help me!"

"Stay still, will you? I can't properly scrub your back!"

"But the brush tickles!"

"Bare with it!"

It takes Baekhyun roughly half an hour to finish bathing Channie with all the fidgeting the puppy does. Most of the time Channie is jumping at him and playing with the rubber duck, so Baekhyun has to reprimand him for behaving rudely. That is only when Channie stays still, crying softly while Baekhyun rinses him and blow-dries his thick fur.

"This is your litter box so you won't have to go to the bathroom to pee or poop. You should use this to keep my room clean," Baekhyun says, dropping his old box he filled with sand beside his study table, "Understand?"