24 - CHANBAEK: Call Me Daddy

Title: Call Me Daddy
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Smut

Warning: Sex, Swearing, Dirty Talk, Daddy Kink

Summary: Baekhyun's most favorite thing in the world is Chanyeol's cock.

*

(A/N: This fic contains ChanBaek porn. If this kind of material makes you uncomfortable, please don't continue reading.

This is for my pretty dongsaeng Pauline! @enillumina I hope you love it!)

Chanyeol's lusty eyes follow the curvy sway of his boyfriend's hips as he walks to their living room. He can see from here how Baekhyun's tight shorts stick to his perty ass as he climbs up the chair to get his books on top of the cabinet. Chanyeol swallows hard, seeing Baekhyun's exposed milky skin as his shirt rides upwards.

"Hey," Chanyeol calls, walking towards Baekhyun's position. "Do you want me to help?"

Baekhyun nods while biting his lower lip, chewing it cutely with his white teeth. "I already told the housekeeper not to put my books on top, but she keeps on doing it. That old hag."

Chanyeol deeply chuckles, ruffling his boyfriend's fluffy hair. "Silly. Can I ask what are those books, though?"

Baekhyun's face reddens, seeing his boyfriend grabbing one of his books on top of the cabinet. Before he can reach it with his short arms, his boyfriend already has the book held within his hand, staring at the tempting cover.

"Chanyeol, no!" Baekhyun yells, his face flustered in embarrassment. "That's not--"

"Fuck," Chanyeol curses, flipping the pages of the book with his fingers, his eyes big. "This is not a book."

"I-I know..." Baekhyun meekly says under his breath, his head ducked down. "I-it's--"

"Since when did you start looking into porn magazines, huh, Baekhyun?"

Silence.

"I'm asking, Baekhyun."

"S-since you got the job," Baekhyun shyly replies, his eyes start to water.

"Oh, I see," Chanyeol says, unimpressed. "I guess you use these to get off, don't you? You look at these stuffs while fingering your ass and jacking off your cock, thinking of me fucking you instead? Am I right!?"

Baekhyun is silent, unable to form words in his dry throat.

"Answer me!"

Baekhyun, his eyes closed, winces in shock because of his boyfriend's sudden raise of voice. Still looking at the floor, Baekhyun nods and mutters a broken y-yes in his quiet voice.

"You're such a horny bitch," Chanyeol says within gritted teeth as he grabs Baekhyun by the arm. Baekhyun gasps, frightened, as he waits for the spank that will land against his ass.

But he feels none.

"My baby," Chanyeol coos sweetly. "I didn't know you're not that innocent anymore, yeah? Who the fuck told you to fucking touch yourself when I'm gone?"

Baekhyun's face grows even redder, his lips curved into a frown as he heaves a sigh of relief.

"I-I'm sorry."

"That's it?" Chanyeol, in an irritated voice, asks while his right brow is cocked.

Baekhyun looks up through his fringe, checking if his boyfriend's face is still angry. He gulps, mustering enough courage inside his gut as he opens his mouth to speak.