88 - SEKAIYEOL : The Revenge of the Holy Trinity (Part 1)

Title: The Revenge of the Holy Trinity
Pairing: Sehun/Jongin/Chanyeol, Chanyeol/Sehun, Chanyeol/Jongin, Jongin/Sehun, EXO-SKY/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Smut, Polyamory, Fluff, Comedy, Bromance
Warnings: Threesome Sex, Cursing, Infidelity, Violence, Dumb SeKaiYeol
Word Count: 8.9k words

Summary: Sehun, Jongin, and Chanyeol were fooled by their ex-boyfriend who happens to be the same person. They find comfort within each other as they seek for revenge.

Notes: OMG. This has been sitting in my drafts for a long time so I'm finally writing SEKAIYEOL. Brace yourselves! (If you're uncomfortable with this ship then might as well not read it. We don't want weak bitches here.) 

This is inspired by this prompt submitted to me by my lovely reader! Thank you so much and enjoy reading!

*

Chanyeol has an own problem of his own, same goes for the people who decided to get drunk and get laid at this club tonight. He deserves a mind-blowing sex with anyone gay who is willing to lend their ass for his pent-up cock. One-night stand is just great, especially after an entire tiring and mundane eight to five hours of office job.

Work has been too stressful for Chanyeol this week; his boss is a gigantic disgusting pig who won't value his efforts and skills. He stole the spotlight that was supposed to be his. Chanyeol didn't work hard for the project so his boss could get all the credit.

All Chanyeol wanted was a promotion; he just wanted a higher salary so he could save up enough money to move out of his suffocating tiny apartment. The paper-thin moldy walls need some repairing too, because he swears he could see through the holes his perverted otaku neighbor jacking off to hentai every night. It traumatizes him hearing motto, motto, yamete kudesai senpai in a high-pitched japanese female voice each night. His ears have been severely damaged just like his poor and sex-deprived soul.

Well, another reason why Chanyeol badly wanted to leave the place is that, it also had traces of his motherfucking bitch of an ex-boyfriend--- Chanyeol sighs--- that hoe who cheated on him with a younger dude. It has already been two years yet it's still clearly etched in his memory, how he saw Baekhyun entering a motel with a college student. He had followed Baekhyun that night, and mind you, that was supposed to be their second-year anniversary; so it really enraged Chanyeol to the bones, when he saw his cunning ex-boyfriend fucking himself on a stranger's cock wearing that yellow pikachu costume.

First off, it was supposed to be their plan. He was supposed to be the one fucking Baekhyun and not that guy, whoever he was. Second off, really, bitch? The Pikachu? Chanyeol himself bought that costume. It was for his niece who was a big fan and Baekhyun had the audacity to steal it! And lastly, Baekhyun cheated on him after all the trust and effort he invested in him. Chanyeol kicked him out of his apartment after the confrontation; Baekhyun didn't even try to pay his share of rent, saying he needed money to get to his new boyfriend's place. He was gone before Chanyeol knew it.