18 - CHANBAEK: I Hate Romance

Title: I Hate Romance
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff

Summary: Baekhyun hates romantic stuffs that he thinks he's going to puke. Chanyeol is an exemption.

*

(A/N: This fic is because of my too much ChanBaek feels now in Call Me Baby Era. HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY EXO! #3YearsWithEXO. Enjoy reading!)

Baekhyun is not the PDA-ish type, not the cheesy-lovey-dovey-fluffy-romantic type, not the kissy-huggy-snugglish type, no, not at all. He hates romantic stuffs that he thinks he's going to puke.

Baekhyun is just the type of boyfriend who prefers punching Chanyeol's shoulder in the early morning as a good morning kiss. He enjoys joking around while teasing the members with Chanyeol as their couple bonding time. He likes slinging his arm over Chanyeol's shoulder rather than backhugging him around the dorm. He likes yelling and shouting at Chanyeol to gain his attention rather than whispering soft nothings into his ears. He prefers sleeping beside Chanyeol while his feet are on Chanyeol's face rather than his arms on Chanyeol's waist. He enjoys showering with Chanyeol while he splashes Chanyeol's eyes with shampoo until they sting. He wants to do kissing and hugging only when they're alone, and that time only happens once in a blue moon. How can they be alone together in a dorm with a bunch of eight other noisy males whose hobbies are to meddle in everbody's businesses and stuffs?

Not that Baekhyun minds it, though. He likes loud and energy and happiness. And he's sure that that's okay with Chanyeol, too.

*

Baekhyun is listening to one of his recordings that he'll perform on Inkigayo with Kyungsoo when he abruptly remembers he still has that yogurt he and Sehun were fighting for last night. Baekhyun stands up and walks towards the door heading to the kitchen when Chanyeol appears, cornering him in their shared room after he has gone to the bathroom.

"What?" Baekhyun asks noncholantly, thinking of the strawberry yogurt he hid in the freezer away from Sehun's suspicous eyes.

"Baekhyun, I want to tell you something," Chanyeol says in a serious tone, his eyes are twinkling but Baekhyun pays no attention to them because he's busy thinking with his stomach.

"What is it?"

"I love you."

Baekhyun just stares. Chanyeol bites his lower lip.

"Seriously, Chanyeol? What the heck are you saying right now?" Baekhyun irritatedly asks. He has his hand over his hip.

"Aren't you going to say it back?" Chanyeol asks expectantly and Baekhyun glares at him.

"You knew that already, right?" Baekhyun says dismissively. "So if you may excuse me, I have a yogurt to attend."

With that, Baekhyun slips past Chanyeol with an all-too-friendly tap on the shoulder.

*

They are watching an english film with Korean subtitles at the dorm, since it's a day off from Call Me Baby promotions, and Baekhyun is half-asleep half-awake blinking in front of the large TV screen while munching his cheese flavored popcorn in his mouth.

There's this scene in the movie, where the leading man proposed to his girlfriend in front of a crowd while kneeling, and the girl, using the bouquet the guy gave her, used it to hit and slap her boyfriend's face hard until the petals fell off from the pitiful bundle of flowers.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Baekhyun laughs out loud while pointing at the TV screen as if it's the funniest thing he has ever seen. "That hurt! Look at his face!"