43 - CHANBAEK: I Got A Girl, Baekhyun

Title: I Got A Girl, Baekhyun
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: PG-13 (Some swearing)
Genre: Fluff, Comedy
Word Count: 7.8K

Summary: Baekhyun has a sister. Chanyeol is not jealous.

(A/N: This is a ChanBaek version of the KaiSoo one shot part 39, I Got A Girl, Kyungsoo. This is for that beautiful eonnie who requested this. Divine, I really hope you'll love this because I'll cry if you won't!

Enjoy reading!)

*

Baekhyun didn't expect any of these.

He didn't expect having a pair of (small, unfortunately) boobs and a female reproductive organ placed down his crotch when he woke up this morning. He didn't nearly expect to face the mirror seeing his still pretty face got a little bit smoother and cuter, and his once short pink hair got brown, longer and wavier that it falls smoothly right above his elbows. Match that with a half bangs covering his forehead.

"OH MY GOD," Baekhyun mutters, fixing his hair with his slender fingers as he cautiously checks his sexy features in front of a full-body mirror, and he's slightly surprised his voice sounded like Taylor Swift.

"I really look beautiful!"

He's not that outright happy. Nope, not at all.

"I'm now a girl!" Baekhyun squeals, jumping to his small feet and watching how his brown hair bounces with him in the air. "I need to tell this to everyone!"

Smiling ear to ear as he sways his curvy hips while walking fabulously outside the room, he is suddenly reminded of what happened to Kyungsoo last time. Being a girl in EXO is maybe running through them in cycles? And Baekhyun thinks that probably it's now his turn to be one? To be very honest, this is one of Baekhyun's secret dreams, to experience how being a girl feels like just for a moment, and now it is already happening.

His dream has finally dawned onto him right now, and he's not one to waste this amazing opportunity. He's going to live this life up to the fullest.

Biting on his lower lip with a happy smile across his face, Baekhyun decides he'll tell this to Chanyeol first. Well, because the tall idiot is his best friend, and best friends tell each other's firsts, right? He can already imagine Chanyeol's ugly face contorting in utter disbelief when he finally breaks the news to him.

So, without further ado, Baekhyun silently goes back to his and Chanyeol's room with his toes tipped like a ninja, giggling like a maniac as he creepily peeks his head to where Chanyeol is buried underneath the thick sheets.

"Chanyeool~" Baekhyun softly whispers against the taller's ear, of course in his feminine voice, and Baekhyun himself can feel goose bumps creeping into his skin because, really, his voice is indeed extremely beautiful.

"Asafaajdk~" comes Chanyeol's incoherent and sleepy reply, slinging his giant of an arm to wrap it around the back of Baekhyun's neck and pushing it down to his broad chest as if to headlock Baekhyun.

Sighing, Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol right now is probably dreaming of having a wrestling match with him. Rolling his eyes in the most irritating way possible, he grips Chanyeol's arm locked around his neck, and tries to forcefully shove him away.

But he can't, unfortunately.

Because oh, he's a girl now. Right.

"Shit, this is so uncomfortable," Baekhyun mutters under his breath, trying his best to squirm and escape from Chanyeol's murderous confines having his poor nose buried into the crook of the taller's warm armpit. Baekhyun scrunches his nose in disgust because, what the hell, it smells like...