37 - KAISOO: I Got A Girl, Kyungsoo

Title: I Got A Girl, Kyungsoo
Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo, bff!ChanBaek
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff
Word Count: 7.6K (slightly long fic)

Summary: Kyungsoo misses Kyungsoo Junior. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are perverts. Jongin is not interested.

(A/N: This is for all my lovely KAISOO shipper readers and for Janna who is always by my side no matter what. I love you!

Enjoy reading!)

*

Kyungsoo is crying.

It has been hours since he entered the bathroom, his knees are hugged securely against his face as he lets his tears fall to his cheeks. He doesn't exactly remember how his voice sounded a little bit soft and unmanly, how his silky hair gently fell past to his narrow shoulders, nor how his arms and thighs got smaller than yesterday.

Heck, he doesn't even know how the hell he got these pair of plump bosom on his chest.

What just happened to him all of a sudden? All he knows is that, when he woke up this early morning, his clothes felt baggy around his body and the time he faced the mirror, he saw a girl.

He saw a beautiful girl.

A girl that exactly looks like him, who resembles his wide adorable eyes and reflects his pink pretty lips. And when he screamed, the girl on the reflection screamed as well.

Well, maybe, that only means one thing. It's either a girl entered their dorm, or Kyungsoo's astigmatism got really worse. He should probably see his optometrist.

But that's not the problem here, because Kyungsoo might have or might not have lost his dick overnight so he has to deal with this whole feminine thingy until his dick finds it's way home down to Kyungsoo's nether regions.

Kyungsoo misses Kyungsoo Junior, and that's why he's crying right now.

"Why," Kyungsoo ugly sobs, and he's mildy surprised his voice sounded like Ariana Grande. "Why did this thing happen to me, of all people, why? Why not Baekhyun, why not him. I hate him. Why not Sehun, he stole my earphones last month. Why not Chanyeol, he's very annoying anyway, why. Why a person like me, why?"

Kyungsoo wipes the tears with the back of his hand as he stands up from sitting on the toilet bowl. Squeezing his breasts for the last time, he sighs dejectedly as he unlocks the door. He pads outside the room with a gloomy look on his face, looking down to his cute little toes.

"Ouch! What the--"

Ruffling his bed hair, Baekhyun stops his tracks, ready to pounce the culprit who had the nerve to bump into him, in this very living room which he marked as his own territory since he dwelt here a few months ago.

"Sorry, I'm not looking," Kyungsoo says humbly, not interested on picking up a fight with Baekhyun because he's not in the mood. He has a problem here to suffer from.

Gasping, Baekhyun covers his mouth, looking around the dorm for good measure. His eyes widen in shock, panicking as he stomps his feet on the floor.

"Hey, h-how did you get here!?" he asks, holding Kyungsoo's shoulders as he shakes him gently. "You shouldn't be here!" Baekhyun slaps his forehead as he murmurs to himself. "Manager-hyung will get mad at us if he finds a fan here, ugh. What to do?"

Kyungsoo looks up through his short bangs and stares at Baekhyun confusedly. He didn't catch what the singer said since he's really pre-occupied about thinking of his current situation.