6 - CHANBAEK: Chanyeol and His Spacing Out Problem

Title: Chanyeol and His Spacing Out Problem (Are You Jealous or Something Side Story)
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff

Summary: Chanyeol is dumb and he likes Baekhyun, while Baekhyun likes everybody including Chanyeol.

*

Baekhyun, Sehun, Junmyeon and Chanyeol ends up peeking outside the window of their own house at the couple (Kyungsoo and Jongin) who is now having their "quality time" on the couch in the living room.

Junmyeon sighs, whispering 'kids these days' to himself as he tugs Sehun's arm to not look because it's Rated R, and the scene is not suited for him.

"Suho hyung, you don't know Sehun. This kid and Luhan hyung did more than that!" Chanyeol says and Sehun kicks him on the shin with a threat of 'you-know-what-it-is-thing' as the maknae looks at Baekhyun (who is oblivious of everything, playing with his hands like a child) and back at Chanyeol while smirking. Chanyeol shakes his head frantically.

Chanyeol is dumb, along with the fact that he likes Baekhyun, and all living things know that except for the said boy who is, pouting at Chanyeol right now and Chanyeol thinks he's going to collapse right then and there.

Say something smart! Chanyeol tells himself because Baekhyun is pouting at him and oh god he's very cute like that and the others (Sehun and Junmyeon, especially Kyungsoo) can't help him in his crisis now so he settles for the most intelligent word he can give to Baekhyun.

"Guuuhh," Chanyeol says, drool almost flowing on the side of his mouth and Sehun and Junmyeon turns to look at him, judging him hard.

"What?" Baekhyun asks Chanyeol as the older snaps his beautiful, slender and girly fingers in front of Chanyeol. Being the dumb person he is, he follows Baekhyun's fingers with his eyes. He's sure he can see pixie dust and stars with it.

"Earth to Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouts at Chanyeol's face, loud enough to bring Chanyeol back to reality. He can see Sehun giggling at his obvious fantasies as Junmyeon only rolls his eyes. Baekhyun waits for Chanyeol with a raised eyebrow to notice him.

"W-what did you say?" Chanyeol finally (and normally) turns to Baekhyun with full attention, though his heart is still beating erratically.

"I said, let's go eat ice cream. Sehun and Suho hyung can't come with me so I'm asking you instead."

"When? Like right now?" Chanyeol asks and the older nods. He notices that he's now alone with Baekhyun because a certain two great people he calls his friends are back inside the dorm, leaving him and Baekyun alone. How can he not notice it? Ah, of course, because of Baekhyun (and because he's dumb).

"Yeah. Sure!" Chanyeol answers and Baekhyun smiles at him. Wow, he's really sure now he can see pink background with flowers behind Baekhyun while his hair is bouncing in the air gracefully--

"Chanyeol! Are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"Ohmygod, I think something is wrong with you. You're spacing out!"

"Am I?"

"Yes, obviously. Now, as I was saying..."

And Baekhyun keeps on babbling about the members as they head to the nearest icecream shop.

Chanyeol's too busy looking at Baekhyun's mouth as it goes closed and open, and sometimes his cute canines are showing up with his tongue occasionally licking his lips and oh god, Baekhyun's voice is so sweet and what's he's saying right now is not important, not that Chanyeol could process that anyway.