89 - SEKAIYEOL : The Revenge of the Holy Trinity (Part 2 FINAL)

Title: The Revenge of the Holy Trinity
Pairing: Sehun/Jongin/Chanyeol, Chanyeol/Sehun, Chanyeol/Jongin, Jongin/Sehun, EXO-SKY/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Smut, Polyamory, Fluff, Comedy, Bromance
Warnings: Threesome Sex, Cursing, Infidelity, Violence, Crime
Word Count: 10.1k words

Summary: Sehun, Jongin, and Chanyeol were fooled by their ex-boyfriend who happens to be the same person. They find comfort within each other as they seek for revenge.

Notes: This is the final and last part! I really had sooo much fun writing this one. I should make more of this pairing in the future! Anyway, read the previous part first before going to this one!

*

They've been doing it for a while now.

It's official; they've all become fuck buddies, no-strings-attached friends with benefits, fucquantances, and sex partners---trio rather. Sometimes it's Chanyeol who calls for the fuck, other times it's Jongin, meanwhile Sehun also has his fair share of initiative whenever he's feeling horny.

Aside from Jongin's condo, they've almost fucked everywhere.

They would get it on at Chanyeol's car, mostly at night when the man has got off from work. Chanyeol would find his two fuck buddies already inside his car excitedly waiting for his cock. Sehun and Jongin would first prep themselves through mutual blowjobs, hurried fingering, or kinky buttplugs, before Chanyeol fucks either one of them at the backseat until they come hard. Jongin would prefer it raw and bareback; his spine sinking against the stirring wheel as Chanyeol grips his waist, drilling his dick deeply into his asshole as Sehun sloppily makes out with Jongin and Chanyeol alternately.

Other times though, when Chanyeol would feel more adventurous, his exhibitionist side occurs. They would slip at the drive-thru with the fly of his pants open. He would have Sehun blowing his erect cock in between his legs stuffing his sexy face while he pays for the order. Jongin would be at the backseat ramming himself with a big dildo while they go out on a drive across the city until it's his turn to suck Chanyeol off.

At the parking lot on the backseat of the car, Sehun would fuck Jongin or Jongin would fuck Sehun, it mainly depends who loses at rock-paper-scissors. Chanyeol would frantically stroke his throbbing cock, holding up a go pro and watching his younger bros through the lens flip-fucking each other. He definitely likes it the most when Sehun and Jongin goes down on his cock together; he would get to spurt his cum all over their sensual faces, licking his load with their own cums. The filthier, the sexier they are.

They would also have sex in public-- such as the bar where Jongin works, in a disgusting public restroom, at the beach, swimming pool, sauna, or hot spring, at a secluded park, at the rooftop of Chanyeol's apartment, inside a mall's fitting room, at the library, and even at the cinemas. They would pretty much do it at night so nobody would notice.

Just like that one time during Sehun's birthday. Chanyeol and Jongin joined forces in fucking Sehun at the beach. They went behind a rock formation and gave the youngest his wonderful present; their two hard cocks fucking his tight little hole and sending him into oblivion, while he comes untouched through prostate orgasm. People thought they were learning how to surf, but they were actually learning each other's sexual endurance as they had sex along the waves. Sehun fucking his own hand and Jongin fucking Sehun. Chanyeol fucking Jongin and no one fucking Chanyeol. He's the alpha, after all. It resulted though, painful red sunburns on Chanyeol's back, a severe waist pain to Jongin, meanwhile a bunch of sand entering the ass to Sehun. They swore it would be the last time they're doing it at the beach. Swimming pools can be an exception.