55 - CHANBAEK: The 27th of November

Title: The 27th of November
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff

Summary: It's the 27th of November and Baekhyun forgot Chanyeol's birthday.

(A/N: This is late but because of my overflowing Chanbaek feels and my craving for Chanbaek, this is the result.

Enjoy reading!)

*

Chanyeol opens his eyelids as he yawns, seeing the glow-in-the-dark star stickers pasted on his ceiling. He grins and mentally greets himself a Happy Birthday to the most handsome guy on earth! Rubbing his eyes, he shoots up on the bed and heads to the window excitedly, opening it widely so that the fresh morning breeze would enter his room. The sweet chirping of the birds has heart feeling delighted, and so he closes his eyes, smiling, thanking God for another year He has given for him to live and enjoy.

"Happy Birthday to me. Thank you for everything."

He's thankful for his many talents.

He's thankful for his good looks.

He's thankful for his impressive height.

He's thankful for his sexy guns and abs.

He's thankful for his Mom who brought him to the world.

"Ah, what a good feeling." Chanyeol smiles for the last time and goes to the bathroom to take a bath before facing a brand new day.

*

"Happy Birthday, Chanyeol!!!"

A wide smile graces the birthday boy's lips, seeing all of his seven members sans Baekhyun, inside the practice room, wearing party hats. Sehun is holding the birthday cake, Jongin the party pooper, Jongdae and Yixing a big present while Junmyeon and Minseok paperbags. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo holds the knife (for the cake, not for the celebrant, of course.)

Chanyeol's day is almost complete, except when he notices somebody is missing...

"Where's Baekhyun?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"He's still sleeping," Kyungsoo answers for him. "We tried waking him up, but he's not budging at all. He's completely passed out."

"Must be the concert," Sehun says, shrugging helplessly. "He's really drained out of energy. He was too hyperactive last night, as you have noticed."

Chanyeol nods, a little bit disappointed. "Oh, I see." He recovers a smile and points at the cake.

"So, let's eat?"

*

They have just finished eating, and the members go to their respective individual activities-- filming, guesting, practice, meeting, and whatsoever. Chanyeol goes back to their dorm to prepare his luggage-- a coat and a jacket, a bag of chips, his rilakkuma stuff toy, some Nature Republic cosmetics, a picture frame (of Baekhyun, don't tell him) and his cellphone charger. He has to catch a flight to Shanghai, as usual.

Like the other members, Chanyeol has his own schedules too, but the company allowed him to rest for a while before he holds his birthday event for the fans later after his filming.

Getting his phone perched on the table, he navigates Instagram, takes a selca of himself doing his famous V-sign, and uploads it with a caption, "Thank you EXO-L's! I love you! Happy Birthday to me, Happy Virus!" In an instant, there's already a thousand notifications bombarding his phone so he lets it there and smiles to himself.