4 - BAEKHYUN: BaekstagramUpdate!

Title: Baekstagram Update!
Pairing: None
Rating: PG
Genre: Crack

Summary: Baekhyun is on hiatus and Jongdae wants to have an instagram account so he uses Baekhyun's inactive (but always online) IG instead. Kyungsoo is really supportive.

*

"How about I make an instagram account?" Jongdae asked while fiddling with Baekhyun's white Iphone6 plus. EXO was inside their van heading back to the dorm after a tiring performance at Music Bank.

"How about no?" Kyungsoo answered instead because the said owner of the phone was fast asleep on Sehun's lap at the back of the van.

"But why? Baekhyun has Instagram! Chanyeol has Instagram! Even the maknae has Instagram!" Jongdae pointed at Sehun and Sehun just wiggled his eyebrows.

"I don't have Instagram. Jongin doesn't have it, as well as Suho hyung. We don't need it, you know. It's just for playful people and it's not suited for us," Kyungsoo said and grabbed Baekhyun's phone from Jongdae's hands.

"Hey! I am playful!" Jongdae bickered. "I'm not done yet."

"What are you doing with Baekhyun's phone anyway?" Kyungsoo asked. He was now holding the phone while Jongdae peeked from the side.

"I'm using his IG. Look! I even liked this photo of a sexy model."

"What!? Why did you do that?"

Jongdae shrugged his shoulders. "I just want to! I uploaded a picture. Take a look."

He then showed a picture of Baekhyun sleeping peacefully while drool flowed at the side of his hanging mouth with a caption 'I'm cute right!? Buing buing!'

"Isn't this fun! Look at the comments!"

starexone BAEKHYUN OPPA! Asdfghjkl!
Jgxnboy I died! ㅋㅋㅋ
cocomilk cute! Hearteu!~
EXO_OT12 you updated your insta finally! ^o^

Kyungsoo stared at Jongdae and obviously, he was not amused. He pocketed Baekhyun's phone and sighed deeply.

"What's the problem?"

"Problem? Ohmygod, Baek will got mad at you! He stopped posting pictures on his account since the scandal came out.. then you! You just... you..." Kyungsoo massaged his temples and Jongdae knew he was doomed.

"What. What was that noise here," Baekhyun asked with a sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes. "Why are you two looking at me like that?"

"He did it! Not me!" Jongdae pointed at Kyungsoo while panicking and Kyungsoo's eyes widened in shock.

"No! He did it! I swear to god Baek, he's the criminal! Not me!"

"You influenced me with your evil mind!" Jongdae screamed.

"You're already evil Chen!"

"You're a spawn of Satan, Do Satansoo!"

"What the fuck Kim Jongdae!?"

"SHUT UP YOU PEASANTS! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OH MY GOD," Baekhyun shouted enough for Jongdae and Kyungsoo to stop bickering. Oh no.

"What. Is. It. Tell. Me," Baekhyun on a lower voice asked while the two gulped in front of him.

"Iupdatedyourinstagramwithapictureofyoudrooling," Jongdae said too fast without looking at his friend.

It took 2 seconds for Baekhyun to process what Jongdae said.

"You what?!"

"He uploaded a picture of you on your Instagram, Baek," Kyungsoo repeated.

"Drooling picture," Jongdae added.

"And...?" Baekhyun asked as if waiting for the two to continue.

"You're not mad at me? I used your IG without permission... I'm very sorry," Jongdae apologized sincerely as Kyungsoo handed the phone to Baekhyun.

"Why would I get.. mad... I mean-- WHAT THE FUCK!!? YOU USED MY INSTAGRAM AND UPLOADED MY DROOLING PICTURE! ARGH!! KIM JONGDAE ARGH!!" Baekhyun grabbed Jongdae's neck and strangled him mercilessly while the victim asked for help to an unconcerned Kyungsoo, watching amusely at the scene before him.

*

"I should delete the picture, don't you think, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked while lying on his bed and staring at his picture on instagram with almost 900k likes. He shifted on the bed and rolled with his pillow between his thighs.

"What picture?" Chanyeol answered without looking at his roommate. He was busy trying out clothes for airport fashion tomorrow.

"Are you even following me on Instagram!?"

Chanyeol then looked at Baekhyun with full attention, coat and shirts now discarded on the floor.

"Am I missing something?" Chanyeol quickly fished his phone from his pocket and opened Instagram. He was quite surprised to see Baekhyun's picture in his feeds. He gave Baekhyun a wide smile after he typed a comment on Baekhyun's photo.

real___pcy @baekhyunee_exoOh at last!

"Baekhyun, you look so cute here. You should post pictures more often," Chanyeol said. He laid on the bed beside Baekhyun as he read the comments on Baekhyun's photo.

Baekhyun smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah."

Chanyeol focused the front camera on their faces while lying on the same bed and tapped the capture button. He added a short caption and quickly uploaded it on Instagram.

"Oh my god. Now fans think we're a couple."

"We're a couple," Chanyeol answered as he stole the pillow from Baekhyun's thighs.

"I have a girlfriend."

"I don't remember." Chanyeol sticked his tongue out while Baekhyun kicked him on the face.

END