61 - CHANBAEK : Fail, Fuck and Fall

Title: Fail, Fuck and Fall
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Smut, Fluff
Word Count: 5.4K words

Warnings: Sex, Age Switch, Age Gap, Cursing, Spanking, Mentions of Wife and Kids, One-sided Romance, Infidelity, No Part Two

Summary: Baekhyun failed his Math test and he thinks Mr. Park must be a vampire.

Note: I am warning you guys, read this at your own risk. To the one who requested this, I hope you don't mind the slight change of storyline. No part two of this! Enjoy reading!

*

"Mr. Park!!!"

Backpack slung loosely on his right shoulder, Baekhyun runs on the hallways as he clutches his thick-as-a-Bible Calculus book. Students turn to glance at him for a while but he neglects it, focusing instead on his professor who is about to leave the school gates.

Baekhyun pants, and puts his two hands on top of his knees. "MR. PARK!!!"

Hearing a familiar voice calling his name, Mr. Park halts on his tracks and turns his head around. He sees a boy he recognizes from one of his class, who is, if he's not mistaken, always seated on the last row of the lecture room. Looking at his watch, he fixes his glasses perched on his nose, signalling Baekhyun to come over towards him quick.

"Mr. Park," Baekhyun says, and the exhaustion of running too fast is evident on his voice. "I'm sorry if I'd take your time for a while, but I just want to talk to you about... the major test I failed yesterday."

"What about it?" Mr. Park asks, face stoic. Baekhyun looks up to him shortly before lowering his head again.

"I want a retake," the college student mutters. "Please."

"You want a retake," Mr. Park repeats in a flat tone that has Baekhyun's nerves chilling.

"Y-yes. I-if you could give me a chance, Sir."

He, as well as the whole student body of this university, is well-aware of how strict and cold-hearted this professor is. But Baekhyun still wants to push his luck, because he needs to graduate this year for his parents. He admits he didn't study hard enough for that exam because of his part-time job, but if he would be given an opportunity to take the test again, he is sure he'll pass it this time around.

"I don't give retakes," Mr. Park says. "I already said it before the semester even started."

"I-I know, but--" Baekhyun looks at him in the eyes, begging. "Sir, I need to pass your test. Please give me another chance!"

"Why should I?"

Baekhyun pauses. "S-sir.."

"Why should I give you a retake?" Mr. Park asks, removing his glasses as he massages his temples. This is not the very first time that a student went to him asking for the same thing. "Give me a valid reason."

"Because I... I-I need to graduate."

"Why didn't you pass it?"

"I--" Baekhyun looks down on the ground. "I didn't study....well for the test."

Mr. Park chuckles, not amused. "Why would I give you a chance, when in the first place you're not even prioritizing my subject."

Silence is Baekhyun's reply as he ponders to himself the professor's words. He's right. If only he had studied for the exam, he would have passed it, and he wouldn't have to chase this man for the sake of his grades.