99 - CHANBAEK : Fucking Stalking

Title: Fucking Stalking
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun/You
Rating: R
Genre: Smut, Horror
Word Count: 7.1k words
Summary: Your hobby is to take secret pictures when you were young. And now, it became your job.

Warnings: This story is written in second person point of view so it's about YOU as the reader. In this story you are a MALE. Strictly DO NOT READ if you are sensitive and uncomfortable with this. It contains horror, voyeurism, threesome sex, BDSM, and violence. Read at your own risk.

Notes: This is inspired by the psychological horror BL manhwa, Killing Stalking by Koogi.

*

Your hobby is to take secret pictures since you were young.

And now, it became your job.

Currently, you're working as a freelance photographer in Dispatch Korea. This is where a twenty-one year old you get his living; from following Kpop idols and taking pictures of them secretly.

All you have to do is: (1) follow them (2) take pictures of them (3) submit the pictures to your boss (4) get the money (5) do it all over again.

In this job, you've already seen everything. You know who's dating who. You know lots of scandals. You've seen scenarios such as young female trainees going out with heads of entertainment agencies, LGBTQ+ idols hiding their relationship, and celebrities getting involved in prostitution. 

Not that you care anyway. You only care about how you'll pay your college tuition, your rent, and how you'll able to have food on the table. This job pays high for a simple task which you are good at. It only suits paparazzi like you.

Tonight, you're inside the car while on stake-out in front of a secluded hotel in the city. Earlier after your class was finished, you received a call from your boss about this job. Your boss gave you this car while your informant sent you details about the time and place.

Apparently, your task is to take pictures of these two popular male idols from one of Korea's most legendary boygroup--- who are--- not that you give a damn--- in a same-sex relationship.

Interesting, isn't it?

Usually, you'd just get female celebrities dating older men. But now, you have some juicy stuff in your hands. This shit could be a hot topic in the Kpop industry and a big break for you as well.

If you're able to take photos of these two dudes going out of a love hotel --- and if you're lucky, catch them holding hands or making out--- damn, it'll worth millions of won. Of course, money will be from the idols' agency to shut reports up, and from Dispatch for doing a job well done.

You're an expert on this field. You're confident that there will be no mistakes. Because after all, almost all of those dating news that Dispatch has released were taken by you. You're such a hustler. A pro, indeed.

You're excited. Ecstatic, even. But you're also nervous. You have to do this perfectly and quietly. It's no ordinary job. This is a special one because it could be the first time that the world's eyes will open towards homosexuality in Kpop.

Well. If these male idols' agency won't act up, Dispatch will surely release their gay dating scandal. You can already imagine those homophobic assholes bawling and crying in the internet about this news.

Not that you give a fuck. This is just a hobby. And a job. This is now your only way of living.

The long hand on your watch strikes to twelve, and it's already 2am at dawn. Woah. You can't believe you've been staking out here for almost four hours now. But it's definitely worth the wait. Surely.