106 - CHANBAEK : A Blessing in Disguise

Title: A Blessing in Disguise
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Mpreg, Romance, Smut, Domestic, Fluff, Family, Slice of Life
Word Count: 8.8k words

Summary: Park Chanyeol, the son of the richest CEO in Seoul, and Byun Baekhyun, a poor college student, had a one-night stand in a bar. Five years later, a baby was born "Your Dad is so handsome," Baekhyun tells his son as the news of Chanyeol getting engaged to an Actress is being announced on the TV.

Notes:  THIS IS NOT OMEGAVERSE/ABO. It's just simply mpreg! This was the first ongoing chanbaek fic that I compressed into a one shot based off a self-prompt I posted on facebook. Actually, I didn't plan to turn this one into a story, but surprisingly, my readers wanted more. I wrote this so randomly and on the spot at that time within one week, so it's pretty much fast-paced, no twists and turns, and just fluff!

*****

"Chanyeol, thank you for tonight. Let's see each other again when the wedding is finalized."

"Okay. Get home safely."

Chanyeol waves goodbye to his fiancee as her car drives off the highway. He looks at his phone and notices a missed call from an unknown number.

"Who could this be?"

Baekhyun panics, seeing his five-year old son playing with his phone.

"Chahyun, no! Give it to Appa! What are you doing?"

Baekhyun's eyes widen when the contact name 'Park Chanyeol' appears on his phone screen. He saved this number a long time ago. How did his son find it?

"H-hello...?"

A deep voice answered him.

[Who is this? You called me first.]

Baekhyun couldn't find his voice to answer, hearing Chanyeol live. It has been 5 years but the feelings he had for this man is still here.

It was love at first sight.

[Hello? Is this a prank call?]

"N-no, I..."

Chahyun is looking at his father with big pleading eyes, and that instantly melts Baekhyun's heart.

Maybe it's now the right time for his son to meet his Dad.

"Chanyeol, it's me, Baekhyun, the guy you slept with 5 years ago. Can we see each other?"

Chanyeol is 10 minutes early for the meet-up.

There was something about the call from yesterday that made him agree to this. He couldn't even remember a guy named 'Baekhyun' whom he 'slept with' 5 years ago. But he still went to the coffee shop the guy stated because he was curious.

"Uhm, sorry I was late. I had to finish my part-time job..."

The moment Chanyeol looks up hearing that honey voice, he sees the prettiest eyes he has ever laid upon in his entire life.

'He was just on TV last night,' Baekhyun says in his mind as he sits across Chanyeol sipping his coffee. Wow. He couldn't believe this is actually happening. Chanyeol really came, and he's still so handsome. He and his son do look alike.

"Byun Baekhyun, right?"

"Ah, yes..."

"So, how much do you want?"

"...what?"

"You called me to ask for money, right? Tell me the amount you need so we can finally end this."

Baekhyun stares at his lap, fighting the urge to cry. The sentences 'You got me pregnant that night and we have a son' stops in his throat. He can't speak a word. What is he thinking anyway? Of course, Chanyeol would take care of him through money. He's engaged now after all.

"I'm a busy man so make this quick."

"I... don't want your money. I just want 30 minutes."

"What?"

"Can you spare me 30 minutes of your time?"

Chanyeol might be very confused but he still agreed and came with Baekhyun, nevertheless. Now they're in a playground, both sitting on a swing in front of a Kindergarten.

"Okay? What are we doing here?" Chanyeol asks.

"Rather than explaining to you, I'll just show you instead. The bell will ring few minutes from now."

Baekhyun is smiling so wide in contrast to his almost crying face earlier in the coffee shop, and Chanyeol thinks, this suits him way better.

But not that he's staring or what.