82 - SEKAI : Your Room or Mine?

Title: Your Room or Mine?
Pairing: Sehun/Jongin
Rating: M
Genre: Smut, Fluff, Humor, Bromance, Bestfriends!au
Warnings: Cursing, Polyamory, Consensual Sex, Flip-fucking, Mentions of Threesome and Multiple Partners
Word count: 6.9k words

Summary: Sehun and Jongin are in a bromantic relationship who agree to 'sleep together'. Sehun may have misunderstood it a little and Jongin is more than willing to top or bottom.

Notes: If you don't ship SeKai and you feel awkward, bothered or uncomfortable with this ship, then strictly please don't read!!!

This is The Student Council's Secret Book 3: Been Through's additional Special Chapter as promised! This is an unpublished scene from the Epilogue of the said book.

If you haven't read the book yet, kindly check it out on my works before reading this one.

*

Sehun gently knocks on the opened door to gain Jongin's attention.

Jongin turns his head towards him, seeing him already wearing the pajamas he lent. "Do you want extra pillows?"

"Are you going to sleep here?"

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

Sehun is slightly taken aback about that abrupt question. He stares at Jongin who's equally quiet as he ponders to himself if there is an underlying meaning behind that. Receiving a straight reaction from Jongin, he just finds himself nodding innocently at him.

Jongin just smiles.

"Your room or mine?"

It takes a minute before Sehun answers, a little bit hesitant.

"Yours...?"

Maybe it's a little awkward and uncomfortable when they have arrived in Jongin's room, only in Sehun's part, though. And it's kind of unfair watching Jongin slumping on the bed so easily like he has no care in the world. What a bastard.

"Come here." Jongin pats the bed twice. "Let's sleep together."

Sehun obeys.

Sure, the two of them have already literally slept together before when Jongin would sneak out of his room for a late-night cuddle because he just wanted to. They'd do footsies under the blanket until one of them gives in, Sehun mostly ending up with Jongin sleeping upside down beside his feet.

Also maybe, even if he tries to neglect it at the back of his mind like they don't exist, those nights of 'sleeping together' are also the nights when some unexplained make out session happen.

Dude, can I make out with you? Can I kiss you just because I wanted to taste your lips? These kinds of questions are never brought up between them ever since their friendship, bromantic relationship, or whatever shit they have began.

Not that Sehun wanted Jongin to ask him anything close to that. It's just that, no one has actually dared to ask for consent. It just happens, he would just know when Jongin would lean in closer to his nape. One moment there'd be only blowing air to his neck, and then next they're already kissing heatedly as quiet as possible not to make a single noise. The only evidence of that event is the bright red hickey on Sehun's neck tomorrow morning.

Kyungsoo and Luhan would see it yet they don't bother to press on. They knew it's from Jongin anyway, and they are fine with everything as long as nobody is getting hurt or feeling left out.