77 - CHANBAEK: Fifty Shades of Loey (Part 2 FINAL)

Title: Fifty Shades of Loey (Part 2 FINAL)
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Smut, Romance, Actors!au
Word count: 9.4k

Warnings: Sex, Violence, BDSM, Cursing, Crossdressing, Self harm

Summary: Chanyeol is an actor and Baekhyun comes into the scene to teach him how to love.

Notes: If you haven't read the first part, go read it on the previous part. If you have read it, you can reread it before reading the part two.

Hello! It's been seven months since I updated the second part, right? I'm sorry it took me a really long time to get back. Are you still here? I hope you like this, and Happy New Year!

*

Chanyeol knows he completely screwed up.

"Good morning! Hi everyone, good morning! Nice to see you, hey! What's up! Here's your coffee! Here's for you, and for you, yes of course. Good morning!"

So he has to pull out a facade now that he has returned to the set by bribing coffee to staffs and co-actors. Well it works everytime though, the female staffs and artists are back to smiling at him and greeting him, as if the controversial issue about him on the club last month didn't happen. Chanyeol knows those smiles are completely fake, but that's just how things work in the show business.

Like he gives a flying fuck anyway.

"So you're finally back on the set."

Chanyeol turns his head towards the voice only to find of course, the person who's been getting on his nerves. The make up artist doing retouches on his face follows his movement as he faces Baekhyun.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why didn't you call me?" Baekhyun asks, sitting on a swivel chair in front of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol laughs dryly. "Do I have to do that?"

A part of him has been expecting that his leading actor would ask that question, so there's a victorious feeling inside of him he doesn't want to admit. He purposely didn't call Baekhyun because first, they aren't even friends and then next, they aren't even something.

Baekhyun plays it cool, "I don't wanna fool around with you anymore. You already know my intentions, don't you? It's clearly obvious."

"Obvious? I don't quite understand what you're trying to say."

"Well Actor Park, there seems to be a problem," Baekhyun chuckles, "I just kept thinking about you, why is that?"

Chanyeol clears his throat, the make up artist stops doing his eyebrows. "Uh. Could you please go out for a sec?"

The two of them are finally alone inside the dressing room. Making sure that the door is locked, Chanyeol lets out a bored sigh while Baekhyun just stares at him with knowing interest.

"What do you need?" Chanyeol says.

"What do you need?" Baekhyun returns the question, crossing his arms over his chest. "Let's make a deal. I'm offering you help because I know you need it, too."

"What kind of bullshit is this?" Chanyeol blurts out. "The fuck are you talking about?"

Baekhyun grins. "Let's be fuck buddies."

Chanyeol has to pause for a while to let those two words sink in. Realizing that Baekhyun isn't fooling around with him based on how he is waiting for his response, he decides to finally speak.