35 - EXO-K: When Boredom Strikes

Title: When Boredom Strikes
Pairing: OT5, Jongin/Kyungsoo, Jongin/Sehun, Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Comedy

Warnings: Sexual Themes, Cursing, Gross everywhere

Summary: Junmyeon is not home and the rest of EXO-K play Truth or Dare because they're just bored and there's an empty bottle of soju.

*

"Ugh, your hand fucking stinks," Jongin groans, yanking Sehun's hand away from his face. He scrunches his nose as he buries his head into the LINE pillow some fans gave him last fansigning event.

"What did you touch by the way? It smells like shit, ugh. Gross!"

"I scratched my itchy butt." Sehun shrugs, giving the dancer a deadpan look. "Wanna smell the other one?"

"No, thanks." Jongin gets back to his business pretending to be asleep.

"What are you guys doing?" Baekhyun asks, sitting beside the youngest with a wide smile plastered across his face. Sehun reciprocates his smile.

"Nothing. Jongin here is just dozing off like a lazy pig he is, and me, I'm just enjoying myself."

There's a hey! from Jongin who manages to kick Sehun, but Sehun is quick to threaten him with his stinky hand. Jongin shuts up after that.

"Well, that's boring." Baekhyun whines, rolling his eyes. "I want to have some fun."

"You're always having fun. Aren't you getting tired of it," Kyungsoo, who just gotten out of the bedroom says as he sits beside the couch to where Jongin is lying. He pats the younger's butt, earning a sensual moan from Jongin.

"Fuck, did I just hear you moan?"

"I said Awww, it's not a moan!"

"You said Ahhh, don't fool me."

"No, he said Ugghh, not Ahhh." Sehun raises an eyebrow.

"Ugghh, Ahhh, Awww. It's all the same."

"Ahhh is different from Uggh, dumabass."

"Whatever."

"AHHH... UGHHH..."

"Awww..."

"Fuck."

Baekhyun slaps his forehead, cringing his whole face. "Can you please stop that? It's fucking disgusting."

"Not as disgusting as your instavid on a massaging chair," Chanyeol teases, smirking, as he plops himself on the couch beside Baekhyun.

Baekhyun glares at him. Chanyeol wiggles his eyebrows. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

Sehun laughs, slapping Kyungsoo's thigh beside him. "Well, that's the real moan!"

"Chanyeol-hyung sounded like an expert," Jongin adds. "But Baekhyun's still the best."

"It's not intended, okay? It's just that, it feels so good!" Baekhyun blushes. "You should try it sometimes."

"What, the massage or the moan?"

"Fuck you, Chanyeol. I'm unfollowing you on Instagram."

"Then I'm unfriending you on Facebook!"