50 - CHANBAEK: To Finish You Off

Title: To Finish You Off
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Smut, Horror

Warnings: Sex, Swearing, Gore, Murder

Summary: Chanyeol shouldn't have watched porn. He shouldn't have followed Baekhyun.

*

After one week of being house guarded, finally, his parents were now away for a business trip in China.

So, that only meant one thing: A sexual moment for Chanyeol and Chanyeol Jr.

Chanyeol was now heatedly watching the porn video Jongin downloaded for him on his desktop computer. Actually, this was his and Jongin's dirty little secret from their gang, that the two of them are secretly watching gay pornography. He swore to god Sehun would judge him hard if that kid found out he's into dicks rather than pussies. Whatever, they just can't appreciate how fucking great jacking off to Baekhyun's ass felt like.

"Fuck," he cursed out loud, stroking his hard cock with his hand in time when the top fucked the bottom's shapey ass, thinking he was the one banging Baekhyun hard. Looking straight to the camera as if he knew Chanyeol was watching him, the twink pornstar smirked, and moaned louder as the top whose face was hidden fucked his ass on the video.

"Fuck, mngh, you're so hot! Damn, Baekhyun, spread your legs wider! Fuck!" Chanyeol smeared his dripping slit as he imagined Baekhyun taking him by his obscene mouth. "Fucking shit, Baekhyun, yeah, ugh! That's right, show me what you've got," he groaned when Baekhyun hooked his arms under his smooth legs, showing the horny viewers how stretched his asshole was as the top's come dribbled into the bedsheets.

Watching closely and anticipating, Chanyeol licked his lips when the pornstar dipped his fingers into his own hole, pumping the sticky come inside only to plunge it back out to taste it on his mouth. "F-fuck," Chanyeol hissed, feeling his abdomen coil into excitement when Baekhyun turned to his back, thrusting his own digits into his tight ring. Chanyeol was nearing the edge, staring at Baekhyun's cute cock curling into his stomach as he fingered himself. Shit. He was fucking obscene yet beautiful like that, he was so fucking sexy, and hot--

"Come, come for me baby," Baekhyun said on the video, biting his lower lip just as Chanyeol thrust his cock into his own fist.

"B-baekhyun, come undone into the sheets."

Baekhyun came.

The lights turned out.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID JUST--!!!?"

Muttering profanities as he saw black on his computer screen, Chanyeol slapped his forehead and kicked his feet under the table. Fuck. He was so close, he was about to witness how Baekhyun would come beautifully undone, and the fucking electricity just fucking went off. Great.

"What do we do know, buddy," Chanyeol told his swollen cock, and even in the dark he could see its shiny head. He groaned under his breath and closed his eyes, once again picturing Baekhyun's wide mouth in his mind. Baekhyun would grab his leaking dick and put it in between his pink thin lips as he looked at Chanyeol with his innocent eyes. Oh. Shit. Chanyeol was fucking hard again.

Closing his eyes shut, Chanyeol imagined Baekhyun kneeling in front of him, staring down at his standing erection waiting for attention. The pornstar would lick his lips, and blow warm air at the tip of Chanyeol's rigid length.

"Yes, baby, jerk me harder," Chanyeol said, panting hoarsely when he felt two slender hands circling around his cock, pumping him up and down. Warmth followed with slick saliva, together with squelching bobbing noises inside Chanyeol's room. The teenager gasped. Wow, that felt so fucking good. "Yes, Baekhyun, more, more, take me deeper." He placed his both hands on the arm rest of his swivel chair, canting his hips upward into that scorching mouth as he moaned in pleasure. "Fuck!"