Chapter 1

Elizabeth's POV

I'm sneaking out to go to a party. I turned around and saw my brother infront of me. I placed my hand infront of my heart. "Damm you Nik." "Hurry up. Said Nik." We both quickly went to our car and left. "Did you have to do that." "Yeah it was funny. Said Nik." I rolled my eyes at him. I took my sweat off because I had my dress under them. "Make sure you have your I.D. Said Nik." "I do don't worry." We arrived and we got out. We showed the bouncer and he let us in. I went and grabbed some shots for me Nik was being the D.D tonight so I'm drinking for two. He's dancing with some girl I'm just dancing by myself. When we heard some guys being loud. I was annoyed by them already. I walked over to Nik to let him know. "Hey I'm gonna tell them shut up." "Want me to do it. Said Nik." "No I got it handled." He nodded and I walked over to them. "Would you boys mind keeping it down." They looked at me. "I'm so sorry sweetheart are we offending you. Said Enzo." That's Enzo Black son of Sirius and Marlene Black. "Its gonna take a lot more then a baby face like this to offend me." I heard some oos from the boys in the back. "For now do us all a favor and put a sock in it." I walked off before they said anything till someone grabbed my wrist. "What's your name. Said Enzo." "You'll get it when you earn it." I yanked my wrist out of his grip and went back to dancing. I had brown curly hair and hazel eye's. I'm a siphon witch unlike my brother he doesn't need to siphon he has his own magic. He has black hair and hazel eye's our mom says we got our messy hair from our father. We don't know our father mom said it was a one night stand. But we got a step-dad he treated us like his own his whole family did. They raised us since we were babies and we are thankful for them. They sadly died they all did including our father. We been hiding from our grandfather. I was dancing with some guy when he tried to kiss me I pushed him away but he didn't move. He kept pushing himself on me. Luckily Nik moved him off me he punched him but didn't stop.

Enzo POV

We went back to our parent's. "Who was that girl. Said Dad." "Don't know she didn't give me her name." I was watching her dance the entire time. She was trying to push the guy off her but he didn't move. Till some boy came and pushed him off her but they started to fight. So we went to go stop them. James grabbed that boy who pushed him off her and my dad grabbed the guys who was on her. "Woah their calm down. Said James." James let go of him and he walked to the girl. "You ok. Said ??" "Yeah I am are you ok I'm mean your the one bleeding. Said ??" "Well he should learn some manners next time. Said ??." She rolled her eyes at him. My dad took that guys out of the club. We listen to the two people next to us trying to catch their name. "Star I'm serious are you ok. Said ??" "I'm not 4 anymore. Said ??" That must be a nickname for her. "Well your my little sister you'll always be 4 in my eyes. But seriously are you ok did he hurt you. Said ??" "Your older by a couple minutes calm down and I'm fine Nicky. Said ??" "No not that nickname I hate it. Said ??" "Well you call me star so it's Nicky. Oh shit your face mom is gonna be pissed. Said ??" "Lizzie calm down she won't be mad. Said ??." "Have you not seen your face let's get you cleaned up now. Said ??" She grabbed his hand firmly and yanked him towards the the exit we all followed them. They walked to a car. She got in the car stayed for a few minutes then came out in sweats and a sweatshirt. "Where's the first aid kit. Said ??" "In the glove department. Said ??" She got it out and started to clean his face. "Next time yell for me. Said ??" "I had it under control Nik. Said ??" "Obviously not just yell for me promise me Elizabeth. Said Nik." "I promise. Said Liz." "Your lucky dad ain't alive other wise be probably would've been dead. Said Nik." "I know but he's with Aunt Rebekah and Uncle Lijah and Uncle Kol and Aunt Freya I'm sure their all watching over us. Said Liz." My parents and James Lily and Remus all walked over to them. "You guys ok. Said James." "Yeah we're fine. Said Liz." "He won't be back here anymore. Said Dad." She finished cleaning him up. "Their. Said Liz." She slapped his head. "Owe Liz really. Said Nik." "She smiled at him. "Yeah anyways I'm driving. Said Liz." "Nope you were drinking I'm driving I didn't drink. Said Nik." "You guy's look young to be drinking. Said Lily." "You the drinking police. Said Liz." "Elizabeth be nice. Said Nik." She rolled her eyes. "God you sound like mom dad would've said the same thing. Said Liz." "Who's you mom. Said Dad." "Who's yours. Said Liz." "Elizabeth! Said Nik." "What! Said Liz." "Sorry she didn't mean that. Said Nik." "Your no fun. Said Liz." "Your drunk get in the car. Said Nik." She got in and sat down. The boy walked over to us. "Who's your parents. Said Mom." "Our mom is Joesette Parker and this is my sister Elizabeth she has our fathers temper. I'm Nik Nik Parker and that's Elizabeth Parker. Said Nik." "Your only older a couple minutes so slow your roll. Said Liz." "Well we better get going bye now. Said Nik." He didn't give us time to say bye then he drove off.