Chapter 59

Elizabeth's POV

It's been a two weeks since everything. James friends have been coming over more often. I don't think their gonna be here today I think their all going out today. I been writing some songs in my book. Victor has came back to town.

James POV

The kids went out to hang out with their friends. Elizabeth is upstairs in her too. Everyone is here today they come over more often. It was quiet when we heard the piano. Minnie and Tonks looked confused on who was playing it. "Who is that. Said Tonks." "Lizzie just listen."

Minnie and Tonks were shocked. "She's amazing. Said Minnie." "We know we haven't heard her sing in a while. Said Ric." "Is she gonna sing again. Said Tonks." "Yeah she will. Said Marlene." I knew who the song was about it wad about Josette.

We were a little shocked because she used some words when her and Victor broke up.  "She's sounds beautiful. Said Tonks." "Yeah she does. Said Minnie." I decided not to bring it up.

He hurted her. I gave Ric a look. "Is she gonna sing more. Said Minnie." "We don't know till she does. Said Lily."

We all smiled as she finished sing. Ric gave me a look practically saying go check on her. "I'll be back." They nodded and I walked upstairs to Elizabeth. She was in Nik's room. I walked in and sat next to her. "Whatcha doing." "You scared me. Said Liz." "Sorry whatcha doing." "Nothing just playing with the piano. Said Liz." "You ok." "Yeah I'm fine. Said Liz." I just stared at her then she looked down. "Lizzie." "Maybe not. Said Liz." "What happened." "I saw Victor. Said Liz."

I knew this wasn't gonna go well. "What happened." "Well he didn't see me but I saw him. He's back and has someone new. Said Liz." "Oh Liz." "It's only been two weeks and he already has someone new. Said Liz." "Want me to send your brother over the boys would love to see him again." She laughed a little.

"No don't send them. Said Liz." "Then what he broke your heart no one breaks my little girl's heart." I saw her smile a little. "Or I can go see him." "No way it's just it's only been 2 weeks in 2 months we would've been 1 year since we started to date. Said Liz." She looked down. "So you want him back." "No I don't. Said Liz."

It was getting confusing now. "I'll be back imma send Lily Marlene and Dorcus in here they'll understand more better." She laughed a little. As I was walking out I said. "Just let me know if you want me too." I heard her laugh. I walked over to the girls. "Right Lily Marlene and Dorcus go up their she's talking about boys and I have no clue." They laughed and walked upstairs.