Chapter 6

James POV

Elizabeth walked out while Joesette yelled at her. "I'll see you later mom. Said Nik." "Where are you going. Said Josie." "To see Penelope. Said Nik." "Leave your sister and her friends alone go hang out with M.G or someone else. Said Josie." "Fine. Said Nik." He gave her a kiss and walked out. Joesette sat down infront of the desk. "So they come here. Said Enzo." "Yeah they do. Said Josie." "For how long. Said Lily." "Since they were 5 me and Ric here been friends longer then that. Said Josie." Then a guy walked in and Joesette immidently walked over to him. "Dorian what happened to your face. Said Josie." "Your daughter. Said Dorian." "Elizabeth or Nik which one. Said Josie." "Elizabeth. Said Dorian." "I'm sorry about your face I'll talk to her hey at least a couple more months right. Said Josie." "Yeah a couple more months. Said Dorian." "I'll go talk her. Said Josie." We followed her when Nik came running over to us. "Nik what's wrong. Said Josie." "Clean up in the kitchen. Said Nik." "What happened. Said Nik." "We got into a fight. Said Nik." We all quickly went to the kitchen.

(Ric=Joesette)
She walked over to Elizabeth. "Hey what happened. Said Josie." She didn't say anything. "Go to your room I'll see you in their after I'm done cleaning up in here. Said Josie." She walked off and Joesette started to clean up in the kitchen we helped her. "You guys don't need to help. Said Josie." "Its fine. Said Lily." "So what happened. Said Sirius." "I don't know Nik did something. Said Josie." "Does this happen a lot. Said Marlene." "Sometimes. Said Josie." "They have rooms here. Said Dorcus." "Yeah they do Lizzie has her own Ric gave it to her theirs plenty of room for when more kids come here. Said Josie." We finished cleaning up the kitchen. "Well I'm gonna go talk to Lizzie I'll see you guys in a little bit. Said Josie." "Alright. Said Marlene." She walked off. "Well she has your temper. Said Sirius." "Seriously." "Yes I am indeed. Said Sirius." I shaked my head at him. "Well she looks like you. Said Remus." "Yeah she does. Said Lily." I nodded and we walked out the kitchen and saw the kids waiting for us. "Mom dad can we go now this place is weird. Said Harry." "No wait Harry. Said Lily." Joesette walked back out over towards us. "Where's Elizabeth." "She's gonna stay here and I'm sure Nik is to he won't leave anywhere without her. Said Josie." "Well we are gonna get going then." "Alright then. Said Josie." We said goodbye and left.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up in the woods which is strange. I got off the ground and started to walk somewhere. Then I stopped infront of the house we spent the night at. I knocked on the door it was like the middle of the night. Someone answered the door for me. "Elizabeth what are you doing here at 3 in the morning. Said Lily." "I don't know I woke up in the woods." She looked at me confused. "Come inside Elizabeth. Said Lily." I walked in and some people came downstairs. I walked to the couch and sat down. I was in my pjs. "Lily who was it. Said James." They walked into the living room. "Its 3 in the morning what she doing here. Said Sirius." "Elizabeth what happened. Said Remus." "I don't know last thing I remember is going to sleep in my bed then waking up in the woods. I started to walk and landed here how I don't remember." "Well we'll call your mom. Said Lily." I nodded my head. My thoughts. 'If Nik did this I'm gonna kill him. This ain't funny.' Out of thoughts. I heard the door open then saw my mom. She ran over towards me. "Lizzie what happened. Said Mom." I looked at her. I felt dizzy like I was going to pass out. "Lizzie. Said Mom." My head started to hurt badly. I put my hand on my head and one on my mom so I don't fall over. "Lizzie. Said Mom." Then I passed out.