Chapter 76

Elizabeth's POV

I was fixing my desk when the boys walked in. I rolled my eyes at them both. I grabbed my books off my bed and put them back away on my desk.

"Lizzie. Said Harry." "Leave me alone Harold." "Elizabeth we came to say sorry. Said Harry." I rolled my eyes and continue to fix my books. "Can you just stop and listen to us. Said Enzo." I stopped and looked at them then flipped them both off.

"Were trying to apologize to you and your acting like a child. Said Harry." "Whatever." "See your childish. Said Harry." "Me childish I'll show you childish." They both stared at me. "Dad." I scream for him while their eyes widen. "No Lizzie don't. Said Harry." Enzo ran over to me and covered my mouth.

He removed my hand. "Childish still." "Can you just listen to us. Said Enzo." "No I don't I'm older then you both." They both groaned. They kept on saying how childish I was acting by ignoring them and cleaning my room instead.

"Just stop acting like a kid. Said Harry." I smirked at him. "Dad." I screamed louder this time so he can hear me. He walked in my room and over to me. "What happened. Said Dad." "I'm trying to clean my room and these kids won't leave me alone."

They both made a face. "They apologize to you. Said Dad." "Were trying to and she's acting like a child. Said Harry." I rolled my eyes. "Lizzie. Said Dad." "All I'm trying to do is clean my room dad that's all I have to clean and they won't leave me alone." "Their trying to apologize Lizzie. Said Dad."

It wasn't working on him so i have to resort to plan b. "Daddy can you take them out my room I wanna clean it." He stared at me. "Yeah princess I will out now boys. Said Dad." He told them and pointed towards the door. They both groaned and I smirked. "Was that all princess. Said Dad." "Yes daddy it was." He smiled and walked out.

Lily's POV

The boys all came down the boys looked mad except James. "What happened." "Lizzie happened. Said Harry." "Why. Said Marlene." "We were trying to apologize to her and she was ignoring us. Said Enzo." "Well did James help. Said Sirius." "No he didn't. Saks Harry."

We looked at James who just sat down. "Then why did he go up. Said Mia." "So he can kick us out the room cause Lizzie asked him to. Said Enzo." We stared at James. "All she said was daddy can you take them out and he budged. Said Enzo."

We all held our laughs in Marlene and Sirius exchanged some money in secret. "Really James." "What. Said James." I rolled my eyes at him. "All she had to say is daddy and she got what she want. Said Harry." "You two jealous. Said Remus." "No we aren't we got in trouble because of her. Said Enzo."

We all stared at them both. "Well you both did scare her for fun. Said Monty." "Go find the girls. Said Dorcus." They both groaned and walked off. We started to laugh. "Told you. Said Marlene." "Yeah yeah. Said Sirius." "What. Said James." "We knew she was gonna play the daddy card and you fell for it. Said Marlene." He rolled his eyes.

"I did not. Said James." "Yes you did. Said Marlene." He rolled his eyes. And we all laughed at him