Chapter 69

Time Skip Sorry

Elizabeth's POV

It's been 2 months already. Me and Enzo we use to hang out now we don't even talk he ignores me now. Harry and I gotten closer. Victor erased his memories of everyone. Alia a month ago because of Victor. Marcel came over to visit. I was already angry that I couldn't save my best friend. "Lizzie. Said Marcel." I released my hand I looked down and saw I left a mark on it. "Calm down. Said Marcel." I rolled my eyes at him.

He stared at me. "Lizzie. Said Marcel." "Leave me alone." I walked off outside away from everyone. I didn't see anybody follow me. "Lizzie. Said Enzo." I turned around and saw Enzo. "Leave me alone Black." "Back to last names. Said Enzo." "Yes back to last names now leave me alone." I turned away from him.

"Lizzie talk to me. Said Enzo." "Talk that's all I been trying to do to you but you been ignoring me." He stared at me. "Lizzie. Said Enzo." I wiped the tear away. "Just leave me alone that's what you do best." He looked heart broken but he deserved it.

Then my dad walked out. I already had some tears sliding down my face. My eyes were watery too. "Lizzie. Said Dad." I turned and looked at him. "Come here princess. Said Dad." I walked over to him and hugged him. "It's ok. Said Dad." It wasn't but he's trying to help.

Then I got a call from Ric. I answered it and walked off. "Ric what's wrong." "Liz you might want to come to the school. Said Ric." "No tell me what happened." "Liz their was an accident with one of the witches with Victor. Said Ric." Something bad happened and I can feel it. "I'll be right their."

"I'll be back dad." I left before he said anything and went to the school. I walked over to Ric's office. I walked in and saw Victor sitting down with an ice pack on his head.

"Lizzie. Said Victor." "He remembers." Ric nodded his head yes. "The witch got his memories back. Said Ric." I walked over to him and slapped him across his face.

"Liz. Said Ric." "No dad I deserve that. Said Victor." Ric stayed quiet. I didn't say anything to him. "Lizzie say something the silence is killing me. Said Victor." I just stared at him and didn't say anything.