Chapter 23

Elizabeth's POV

Today is Nik's funeral I got dressed and we left. We got their and sat down along with the other's. I sat next to Mg and Penny they were our best friends. I zoned out not wanting to hear what they had to say. Then Mg nudged me. "What." "It's your turn. Said Mg." "Oh" I got up and walked to the front. I looked at his body then turn towards the others. "Haven't done this in a while usually had Nik to help me with this kind of stuff. Nik he was my best friend the one you can ask for. We did everything together no matter what. After all our fights we would apologize to each other. He helped me after my family's death pulled me back each time. Just a couple weeks ago we went to our mom's friend house and he wanted me to sing. He gave me a paper he wrote the song for me. Don't really know how to do it without him anymore. The only time I lost my best friend was when my dad died after that Nik has been their for me. He always joked around saying if he ever died he wanted me to sing a song but I would have to write it. I always told him not to joke about that because be will never die on me. But I guess promises are ment to be broken huh."

James POV

Elizabeth was talking. We sat next to Josette and the other's. "Joe what she doing." "I don't know. Said Josie." We all listened and watched. "I remember telling myself it was just a joke and he would wake up from this and I would yell at him telling him this ain't funny. He did do this acutally once we were about 15 he told our dad when he got in trouble that he wanted to see how I would react. Said Liz." We all laughed a little. "Well long story short I almost burnt our house down twice. Said Liz." She laughed a little. "My dad sat him down explaining to him never to do that again because family is power and once you have you don't want to lose it. My dad is was real big on making sure family was everything. The other day we went home and I saw a letter from my dad saying how they all left some things hidden around the house for me to find. Me and Nik always did that everyone in our family would hides things for us to find to get us tired. Said Liz." She pulled something out of her pocket. "My Uncle Kol got us rings his said Always and mine said forever. Said Liz." She walked over to his casket and put the ring on him. "I put his ring on him so we'll always be together. Not important but what I was saying that I found some cards be left. Funny thing is he never played a card game his entire life so I was wondering why he hid cards I looked inside and saw it wasn't cards it was pictures of us together. Said Liz." We smiled at her. "He put pictures of us together in it. I always told him he was adopted or called him a dog. The other week I called him a dog he said yknow we're twins so if I'm one so are you. And my response was I'm the prettier one and your the mut. He did not like that. Said Liz." We all laughed. "But long story short hold on to your love ones because you'll never know when they'll die on you. Right so let's end this with a song he very requested for a while now. Said Liz." She went and sat at the piano.

(Pretend she wasn't a vampire)

We all looked at each other. "Joe did you do that." "No I didn't. Said Josie." She stopped singing and got up. We all clapped for her. "Well thank you all for coming to his service he would appreciate it. Said Liz." Then she walked out. We all got up and followed her. "Liz. Said Mg." "Hey Mg what's up. Said Liz." "Nice song he would've loved it. Said Mg." "Thanks well let's go to the hall. Said Liz." They walked off together. "Who did that. Said Lily." "I don't know but who else saw that too. Said Ric." "I think only us did. Said Reg." "We better get going. Said Josie." We nodded and went to the hall.