Chapter 68

Spanish in bold

Elizabeth's POV

I just stared at him. "Well don't." "Stop being stubborn and let people care for you Lizzie. Said Enzo." "No you stop being stubborn." They all just stared at me. "Izzy english. Said Alia." "Me being stubborn you stop being stubborn." "You let him but you Lizzie yknow how hard it was for me not to kill him. Said Enzo." "So what." "So what so what he hit you and you say so what. Said Enzo." "Yes I said so what because I don't care if he hit me Enzo."

He stared at me with disbelief. "Why not he hit you and you don't even care. Said Enzo." "Because I can kill he with the flick of my wrist if I wanted to or I can make one call and he's dead. I can call Marcel right now and he's on his way to kill him so I don't care." "He shouldn't have hit you still. Said Enzo." "I don't care if he hit me because he hits like a girl anyways both of them. They were just acting like spoiled brats that's all."

"So why did it effect you. Said Enzo." "Because when their a spoiled brat they act like they rule the world some of them have to be taught a lesson." "Izzy let's just go. Said Alia." I didn't say anything. We both didn't but stare at each other.

"J-Just don't get into anymore trouble when we aren't their. Said Enzo." I stared at him while he stared at me. "Yeah." Alia grabbed my hand. "See you later dad." We walked off to the car. "You ok. Said Alia." "Yeah I'm fine."

James POV

The others started to walk off Enzo made sure she got in the car and drove off. When they did we started to walk off too. "You really love her." "Of course I do Uncle James who wouldn't. Said Enzo." I knew their was no stopping.

"Just don't hurt her." "I don't intend to I me who can hurt her she's perfect. Said Enzo." "Just be patient with her." He nodded and walked up more. Lily walked over to me. "Hey. Said Lily." "Hey." I smiled at her. "What's up." "Lizzie. Said Lily." "What happened she ok." She laughed a little. "She's fine James I was gonna stay she's warming up to him a little bit. Said Lily."

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean." "She really didn't talk to him at first now she kinda does. He really does love her James. Said Lily." "I know I just don't want her to hurt again." She smiled at me