Chapter 87

Elizabeth's POV

Everything went back to normal except I don't talk to Harry or Enzo. Simple hey's or hi's that's all. I walked downstairs and they all looked at me. Why do they all look at me when I come down.

"Morning dad." "Morning. Said Dad." I sat down next to him. "Hey Liz. Said Enzo." "Hey." I waved to him. "Hey Elizabeth. Said Harry." "Hey Harry." My dad looked at me.

"What." I whispered to him. "Do something with them. Said Dad." We were both whispering to each other. "What no their weird." "So are you go and do something with them. Said Dad."

I stared at him. "No I'd rather hang out with Lily instead of them." He stared at me. "I'm not hanging out with those weirdos." "Lizzie. Said Dad." "Dad."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not hanging out with them. And besides me and Victor have plans." "Like what. Said Dad." We didn't really have plans. "Like plans goodbye father." I got up and walked up to my room.

James POV

Elizabeth walked back upstairs and they all looked at me. "What was that about. Said Marlene." "Something." They looked at me.

"Weird. Said Sirius." "Anyways have anyone seen Marcel." They shook their heads no. Then Ric walked in. "Ric have you seen Marcel." "That's what I came to talk about. Said Ric."

I got up and walked over to him. "Ric where is he." "James something happened while you were with Liz yesterday. Said Ric." By the looks of his face it wasn't good.

"Ric what happened." "James he died. Said Ric." "Yknow what dad. Said Liz." She jumped off the second step. "Ric what are you doing here. Said Liz."

We both looked at each other. "Lizzie. Said Ric." "Wait where's Marcel I wanna go to the grill with him. Said Liz." "Liz we have to talk about him."

She walked over to us. "Dad where's Marcel. Said Liz." "Liz he died yesterday. Said Ric."

(Ignore the first half. And the adoption and drugs. Pretend their only talking about him dying. The guy and girl is James and Lily.)

"No we aren't leaving you Lizzie. Said Lily." "Your not my mom. Said Liz." "I know I'm not but I will still be here for you. I'm not leaving your side Lizzie. Said Lily."

I smiled at Lily. "Come here Lizzie. Said Lily." She didn't move or say anything. "Come here Lizzie it's ok. I'll stay here till your done. Said Lily."

She got up and walked over to Lily. She wrapped her arms around her while she cried on her. "It's ok. Said Lily." "How he's gone. Said Liz." "It will be ok. Ok he may be gone but I know he will be watching over you along with your mom and Nik. Said Lily."

"You think so. Said Liz." "I know so. Said Lily." She rubbed her back while she cried. She looked up at me i gave her a smile.

                                .*.*.*.*.

She stopped crying now after a while. "Ready to go back now." She nodded. We walked back to the house. I looked at the others and shook my head telling them don't say anything.

Lily took Elizabeth to her room. I waited for her to close the door. I sat down with the others. I heard the door shut and they looked at me.

"She ok. Said Mom." "I think so Lily is comforting her." They nodded.