Chapter 78

Elizabeth POV

I left the house pissed off. I had to get out of their before I exploded and someone got hurt. The only people who could calm me down are dead. So I went where I knew I could be safe at the cematary.

Their always watching and listening so might as well go talk to them. I didn't care what could've happened right now all I know was I needed to get out of that house. Everything in their made me mad so I needed to get out.

I walked over to their graves. We planted them next to my dad and aunts and uncles. I looked down at their graves. "Hey guys long time no see." I sighed. "I know you can see and hear. I know you saw what happened at the house."

I sat on the ground infront of the graves. "Haven't been here in a while. Where's Nik when you need him I'm I right." I laughed to myself. "Well guys my life totally went downhill and you can see." I placed the keys on Nik's grave.

"I might've hurted Harry back at the house. He should've listen the first time." I looked down. "I know I know I shouldn't have blasted him but he deserved it still. I was mad already and he still kept pressing my buttons."

I knew I was trying to find an excuse to ignore the real reason. "Can you blame me though this is me. Get mad then someone always gets hurts in the process. Well Nik happy twin day." I laid on the grass infront of the graves.

"Penny moved Victor left Lia died. I got kidnapped and they thought I ran away." I scoffed. "I don't run from my problems. Well sometimes or I just hide the fact that I can't."

"I lost all of my best friends. Victor and penny left and lia and Nik are dead. So hey fuck you universe." "What did the universe do to you. Said Victor." I sat up quickly and saw Victor.

I got up quickly and ran and hugged him. "Where the hell have you been Saltzman." He laughed. I pulled away from the hug. "So are you gonna tell me what it did to you. Said Victor."

"For started my family is dead my best friend is dead. Might've hurted Harry but he was being an ass so he deserved it. My grandfather is still alive. All my best friends are either dead or left me. Do I need to keep going."

He laughed and shook his head no. "Why are you back anyways." "I remember what today was I'm not gonna let you go through it by yourself. Said Victor." "You remembered how." "Well I remembered when you walked in the dining hall and yelled don't bother me and Nik today it's twin day. Said Victor."

I laughed. I remember it like it was yesterday. "And I have it saved on my calendar. I'll always be here for you Mikelson. Said Victor." I pulled him into a hug

"Now why are you alone in a cematary I thought you didn't like coming out alone. Said Victor." I looked down. "I don't but I needed to get out of that house." I walked back to the graves. "How come. Said Victor."

I picked up the keys. "Everything in that house reminds me of him. And the Harry being a total ass I couldn't stand to be in their any longer." He looked at me. "What would've happened if you did stay. Said Victor."

I looked up at him. "Someone would've gotten hurt. My dad is already mad at me so is your dad." "How come. Said Victor." "For one Harry told them I stopped taking my meds and for second I blasted Harry."

He shooked his head. "Why'd you stop taking them. Said Victor." "I don't need them.""Yes you do Liz you do need them and don't blast him even if he's being a dick. Said Victor." "No promises." He laughed at me

"Wanna head back now. Said Victor." "No I don't. I just need this day to be over with already." He started to laugh. "Liz it's midnight already. Said Victor." "Oh then yeah we can head back."

He laughed and we drove back to the house.
We walked inside and they all looked at us. Harry ran and hugged me. "Where have you been you could've been hurt. Said Harry." I rolled my eyes.

My dad walked over and hugged me. "Your ok. Said Dad." "I'm fine I'll be in my room." I made my way to the stairs. "Lizzie you were gone for hours we were worried about you. Said Harry." "Well if you were you would've followed me like you always did."

I gave him a sarcastic smile. "Can't you see I was worried about you. Said Harry." I gave him a thumbs up and walked upstairs. "Leave me alone Harold." I walked in my room. I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

(Rebekah= Liz Klaus= James Damon= Harry Ric= random guy)

James POV

We all woke up to screaming in the house. We all walked out of our rooms and looked at each other. But we didn't see Harry or Elizabeth. We looked in his room and didn't see him so we went to Elizabeth's room.

We saw Harry sitting next to her. "Harry." "Dad help she won't wake up. Said Harry." I walked over to her and saw her crying in her sleep. "Lizzie wake up luv." I started to shake her.

I kept shaking her to wake up. Then she woke up gasping for air. "Lizzie. Said Harry." Lily turned the light on for us. "Lizzie you ok." She didn't answer us instead started to cry.

Harry wrapped his arms around her. "It's alright Lizzie it was just a dream. Said Harry." She pulled me into a hug. "Don't leave me. Said Liz." "I won't don't worry luv." She kept crying

I rubbed her back while she cried on me. "It's ok it was just a dream." I looked at the others who looked concerned for her. "Lizzie it was just a dream your ok. Said Harry."

She sat up and wiped her face. "Their we'll leave you alone now." We got up to leave. "No don't leave stay with me please I don't want to be alone. Said Liz." The others walked out except me and Harry. "It's ok Liz we won't leave we'll stay here with you. Said Harry." She nodded and laid back down. I laid next to her and she laid her head on my chest.

Her nose was stuffy from crying. Harry laid on the other side so she was in the middle. I saw them both slowly falling asleep. I covered us with the blanket and gave them both a kiss on the head. Then fell asleep myself.