Chapter 61

Elizabeth's POV

I decided to go out today. By myself I didn't want to be with anyone right now. I walked downstairs and they all looked at me. I walked past then and to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee. I poured it in the cup to go when Harry and Enzo walked in. "Where you going today. Said Enzo." "Out." "Where. Said Harry." "Non of your business." They both stared at me. "Go bother Hermione and Alice." "Can't. Said Harry." "Why not." "They went to visit Ron and Ginny. Said Enzo." "Well go bother someone else not me." Then they all walked in. "What are you guys talking about. Said James." "Noth-" "Lizzie's going somewhere and she won't tell us. Said Harry." I rolled my eyes at him. "Yknow I'm older then you right." "No your not. Said Harry." "Yes I am I turn 17 next week." They all looked at me.

Then I remember about the ball I was supposed to throw. I quickly grabbed my keys and jacket. "Where are you going. Said Sirius." "Well I have a ball to throw I'll be out all day." Before they said anything I ran out.

James POV

Elizabeth ran out the house and we all looked at each other. "Yeah she'll be busy all week. Said Ric." "Why. Said Sirius." "She's throwing a party and she likes to make sure it's perfect. Said Ric." We all nodded. "Well we are following her. Said Enzo." "Leave her alone. Said Lily." "Why she can be meeting up with other boys. Said Enzo." We all stared at him. "I mean do something else. Said Enzo." "Boys leave her alone. Said Marlene." "C'mon dad let's go spy on her. Said Harry." "Sure why not." The girls shook their heads at us.

We all left and followed Elizabeth around all day. "I'll be back. Said Ric." He walked over to Elizabeth. "Lizzie. Said Ric." "Ric just the person I was looking for. Said Liz." "Did you need something. Said Ric." "Yes I need you to send invite out because I can't. Said Liz." "And why can't you. Said Ric." "Because I'm gonna be running around place to place. Said Liz." We walked over to her. "Can we help Lizzie. Said Lily." She looked at us. "Your following me and yes you can. Said Liz." "What did you need help with. Said Marlene." "I need the boys to clean the house spot clean and the girls I need you to make sure the boys do it. Said Liz." The girls smiled at her. "Got it is that all. Said Dorcus." "Unless one of you wanna go cake testing with me. Said Liz." " I will."

I said quickly wanting to spend time to with her. "Got it later around 2. Ric send the invites out don't forget about Marcel and Sofia and Davina her too she was nice and Josh and Aiden invite them too I haven't seen them in a while but for now just do that I gotta go. Said Liz." She walked off before we said bye.

"Who's Josh and Aiden. Said Enzo." "Her friends from New Orleans. Said Ric." "Well let's go the house ain't gonna get clean by it's self. Said Mom." Ric laughed and walked off. We all groaned and started walking back home.

"That's what you get for being nosy. Said Dorcus." We got home and started to clean it. Then Hermione and Alice walked in. "Why are they cleaning. Said Alice." "Lizzie is throwing a ball and made the boys clean it spotless. Said Dorcus." "Makes sense mom. Said Alice."

Sorry it's short