Chapter 17

Elizabeth's POV

I landed in the prison world in the forest. I walked around and didn't see any sign of him. I walked into our house at the compound. I didn't see him so I started to look for him.

James POV

We all landed in the prison world together. "C'mon we gotta find her quick. Said Josie." We started to walk around when we stopped at a house. "Joe. Said Ric." "Just like it always did. Said Josie." She smiled then we continued to look. "Where will she be at." Ric Regulus and Josette all looked at each other. "The barn. Said Ric." We all ran after them they stopped infront of the barn. We all looked throw the barn doors.

We all stayed quiet not saying anything. "Your lying Kai. Yelled Liz." "Now why would I lie. Said Kai." "Because that's all you do is lie. Yelled Liz." "Well your mom walked into a trap when you came here Lizzie. Said Kai." "Shut up your lying. Said Liz." "Any minute now your mom will die. Said Kai." "No she won't because you can't get her. Yelled Liz." "Is that so now. Said Kai." He chanted something. "Stop it no it's not true your lying. Yelled Liz." "She's dead Elizabeth and it's all because of you. Said Kai." She grabbed her head and fell to her knees. "Your lying. Said Liz." "Oh but I'm not your mom is dead just like all of the other's and it's all your fault shall I show you again. Said Kai." "Stop it stop your lying its not true my mom isn't dead. Yelled Liz." "But she is Elizabeth just accept it everyone you'll ever love with die because of you. Yelled Kai." I sumond a knife

(Pretend she said brother and so did Roman)

"Stop it stop she's not dead. Yelled Liz." "But she is and it's all your fault you didn't save her. Said Kai." "No she's not she's not dead. Said Liz." Josette Ric and Regulus walked over to her. Josette kneeled infront of her then got back up and turned towards Kai. "It's over Kai. Said Ric." Josette started to chant something then he fell asleep. "What did you do." "I put him to sleep. Said Josie." She kneeled infront of Elizabeth. "Lizzie. Said Josie." She didn't say anything she kept her hands in her face. "Lizzie. Said Josie." "Stop it Kai I get it she's dead and it's my fault. Said Lizzie." Lizzie look at me. Said Josie." She moved her hands away from her face. "Mom. Said Liz." "Yes baby I'm right here. Said Josie" She pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry mom. Said Liz." "It's ok Lizzie it's alright. Said Josie." "But he said you were dead. Said Liz." "He lied let's get out of here ok. Said Josie." They got off the ground and Elizabeth pulled her into a hug. "Don't leave me. Said Liz." "I won't. Said Josie." We all left the prison world and they went to their house and we went back to the burrow.